ABA General Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABA General Meeting

The Alaskan Bowhunters Association is have a general membership meeting on March 19th, 7PM at the Archers’ Den in Eagle River. If you are a member you are encouraged to attend; if not a member and interested in learning about the ABA – you are also welcome.

Originally posted by PM Asman View Post
    The Alaskan Bowhunters Association is have a general membership meeting on March 19th, 7PM at the Archers’ Den in Eagle River. If you are a member you are encouraged to attend; if not a member and interested in learning about the ABA – you are also welcome.
    Thanks see you then
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Comment

ever come north?
      "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Comment

North - no ... not that I am opposed to it but logistically most of the directors and staff are down here.

I am sure if you contacted the Fairbanks Directors, they could arrange a single meeting spot and you all (and in our other regions with our other directors) can sit in/participate in the net-meeting/conference call. We would love to have everyone involved.

Another issue I will raise is having our Regional Directors have a reoccuring meeting, based on local member interest, prior to our general meeting and they can/will bring you points to the table.

Comment

Thanks for the help today. The lifted allot of weight of my shoulders
          Living the Alaskan Dream
          Gary Keller
          Anchorage, AK

Comment

"Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me." -Don Corleone

Seriously though, glad I could help.
            -Me

Comment

Correction ...

The meeting is the 17th!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X