Bow introduction.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bow introduction.

Ladies and gentlemen I present for your viewing pleasure my latest bow "Orcfyst" It has Ipe limbs and purple hart riser and tips. 62"NTN 43#@28". It shoots very smoothly with little hand shock.It still needs to be clear coated.
    Attached Files
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Closer veiw of the riser.
    Attached Files
    BHA Member
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Comment

Back veiw of riser
      Attached Files
      BHA Member

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

Beautiful work Rick!
          Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
          "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Comment

Thank you guys.
            BHA Member

Comment

Definitley looking good.

Comment

can we see a picture of it at draw? is it backed with anything?
                I choose to fly fish, not because its easy, but because its hard.

Comment

AKPM
                  The full draw pick in your post "made another bow" is Orcfyst at full draw but I'll do one better for ya and post a tillering board pic. The bow is Raw hide backed.
                  Attached Files
                  BHA Member

Comment

It's all shinny!

The bow has 3 flaws that are driving me nuts.
                    Attached Files
                    BHA Member

Comment

That riser is super sexy
                      I choose to fly fish, not because its easy, but because its hard.

Comment

very nice work Rick, are you taking orders yet?

Comment

Well there's a supper secret list of deserving folks who are getting "practice bows", I've traded one for an old snow machine and this weekend I'll be delivering a "donation" bow to a young man in Homer. I'm planning on offering bows for sale starting this winter or next spring. But hey, you see a bow you like or want an affordable, not terribely fancy, all natural long bow fell free to PM.

AKPM
                          Thanks Purple hart is one of my favorite riser woods. The stuff has a real translucency and is well suited to risers.
                          BHA Member

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X