X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archery pics.....post 'em here!

Any pics are fair game........

Post pics flingin 'em!

This is my middle daughter who will be 9 in a couple of weeks. Paul at the Archers Den has her set up with a Diamond Rascal now and she is LOVING it! Not bad form to boot.

Shooting in our basement at about 10 yds. She is becoming a dead eye.

Last edited by AKmud; 02-01-2009, 01:35.
    AKmud
    sigpic

The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

She has a very good form
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Comment

The Result

Taken during our Saturday Youth League ... 5 - 5's earns a dollar (5 - X's earn's $5 ...) Plus the "money bear" ... she took me for some coin the last weekend - but the cookies she brought offset any "profit loss".
      Attached Files

Comment

Here's a couple of my girl. The snow picture was last year at a CIA 3D shoot. Could sure use some more kids.
        Attached Files

Comment

I was fighting off cabin fever the other day and decided to wrap and fletch a dozen arrows. 1/2 doz with 4" wraps and 2" quick spins, 1/2 doz with 7" wraps and blazers. Just thought that i would share some pics with everyone, i cant wait to get down to Archers den and try them out.

Comment

How many pics you want? I have 3 disks full of nothing but archery shots. Wanted to post some but the system wont let me.
            BHA Member
            Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
            The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Comment

I had to post mine on Photobucket and link them. Don't know what happened.

Comment

Photobucket has been the easiest way I have found, and the photos are much bigger than importing them directly to the site.

Open a free account and download your pics. Then, copy the "direct link" text and post it in the url box here under this icon -
                AKmud
                sigpic

The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Comment

A few from the CIA shoot....

Here's a few pics from the Feb 15th Cook Inlet Archers 3D shoot. Lots of fun!

Our guide Mike and my daughter with some really good hits!

AKmud
                  sigpic

Comment

Tracy shooting at home.
                    Attached Files
                    BHA Member
                    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
                    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Comment

My little buddy !

Comment

My boys with their 1st bows
                        Attached Files

Comment

This is this year's Whitetail from northern MN. Taken with my Elite Envy 80lbs @ 332fps and muzzy broadheads. This was during rifle season on public land, hence the orange clothing. Approximately a 60 yard shot, the buck weighed 224lbs field dressed.
                          Attached Files

Comment

More pics

The buck went about 40 yards after the shot, dead on his feet.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Target shooting tonight in the basement at 10 yds. I was making her answer math questions while she was shooting and I think her concentration was spot on!

10 arrow pattern.... :cool:

AKmud
                              sigpic

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X