Help with a quiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with a quiver

I've narrowed it down to 3 brands. Apex Nano 5 arrow, Vortxx 4 arrow, and a softlock 5 arrow. It's mounting on an X-force and I plan on shooting with it attached unless I'm in a tree stand in the spring and it's easy to remove. I've read a lot of good things about the softlock but I was wondering if anyone has experience with the other two brands good or bad. Thanks in advance for any advice.

If I had those three sitting in front of me, I would pick-up the Soft-Loc ... if you put a fourth out there, the SVL quiver ... between the two, it would be a tough choice allbeit the Soft-Loc is lighter.

Comment

If you did not now this, if you practice with your quiver on and then remove it when you go hunting. This can cause you to shoot different. I would suggest to practice with it on and off so you can see if you bow shoots different.
      I would go with the Soft-Loc
      Living the Alaskan Dream
      Gary Keller
      Anchorage, AK

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Gray View Post
        This can cause you to shoot different.
        This is why i dont even have a quiver on my bow, it can also cause a different shot if your quiver is empty or full. I went with a horn hunter quiver backpack that i picked up off of eBay for around $40.

Comment

Quiver

Thanks Folks- I've always been the bow quiver type just been out of the scene for awhile. I would only shoot it without the quiver maybe if I'm in a tree stand and would definitely have it dialed in for that. I'll have to play around with a 4 or 5 arrow quiver with it both loaded and empty to see what the TQ difference would be. I kind of liked the looks of the other two quivers but I think I'll play it safe due to your suggestions and other reviews I've read. Thanks fer the guidance!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X