Coldfoot & Deadhorse gas prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coldfoot & Deadhorse gas prices

Can anyone tell me what the gas prices are up the Haul road now. I heard they are pretty high (above 5 dollars a gallon). Just seems hard to believe theyd be that much but ya never know nowadays. Thanks for the info and shoot Straight!

was up there the first week in july and it was $3.94

Comment

In years past(last 3 years). I have found Coldfoot to be $1 higher than prices in Fairbanks and DeadHorse to be $.50 higher. I head up this Friday to verfiy the prices but I take a 55 gallon drum of Gas with me to avoid having to pay the extra cash for gas. With gas prices about to go up again I would suggest trying the same.

Comment

When I go up I take abut 50 gal. of extra gas. I do fill up in Cold foot and dead horse. For the trip home the 55 gal. get me to faibanks. Save a few $$$ I have found cold foot to be alittle more money then deadhorse.
        Living the Alaskan Dream
        Gary Keller
        Anchorage, AK

Comment

Price of Gas $3.69???

I just called the lodge reservation desk and they told me $3.69 per gallon...which seems a bit low...but that's what they said. I even made sure I heard her right when she told me that amount.

Comment

Coldfoot

Oh Yea...that was for the price in Coldfoot....sure seems low though. I didn't call Deadhorse.

Comment

Diesel

Diesel was $3.59 a gallon. Sorry but don't use gas. It waws not bad, only 30 cents more than Valdez.

Patriot Life Member NRA
              Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
              Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

why not gas?

Whats the reason for not using gas up there?

Comment

Prices last week

I was up last week 8/1 thru 8/5 and the prices were 3.69 and 3.79

Comment

Diesel

"Whats the reason for not using gas up there?"

Because the truck is diesel and I can use number 1 fuel oil too if I want cheaper fuel.

Patriot Life Member NRA
                    Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
                    Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X