Haul Road Sept 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haul Road Sept 2021

Looks like I am in the planning stages of a September Haul Road hunt :-) Looking forward to 10 days of no news and being outdoors!
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

Heading up August 15th sounds like it may be a zoo up there this year hoping the road construction north of pump station 2 does not cause to many head aches.

Comment

With the Nelchina quotas I might head up that way also. Hopefully it will be after someone files a report and I can decide, do it or not.

Patriot Life Member NRA
      Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
      Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

Anybody have news on the herd movement on the Haul Road?

Comment

Been very slow. Road Construction North of Pump 2 takes forever to get through. I've been up twice so far, have seen 10 caribou total. Passed a few small bulls is all. No one is seeing anything. I was lucky enough to arrow a grizzly though, on the drive up.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X