Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alaska Bowhunter's Association Banquet/auction is on!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alaska Bowhunter's Association Banquet/auction is on!!!

I found out that the ABA has decided to hold its annual Auction and Banquet at Settler's Bay this year. Yahoo. They are limiting the number of seats (as usual) and I've not seen what they have up for auction yet, but I will be going to support both the ABA and Settler's Bay. Hope to see everyone there https://www.akbowhunters.com/. Head to the site and check it out.
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

<br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Comment

I whacked my 20th archery killed moose with my bow this year.
      Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Comment

If you plan on coming, get your tickets soon as I think we will sell out in short order. We will have some very good items for raffle, silent auction and live auction.

We have the Eagle River Goat tag and Nunivak Musk Ox tag for auction as well.

It sure would be nice to see all the Bowhunters on this forum attend!

See you there!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Muche View Post
          If you plan on coming, get your tickets soon as I think we will sell out in short order. We will have some very good items for raffle, silent auction and live auction.

We have the Eagle River Goat tag and Nunivak Musk Ox tag for auction as well.

It sure would be nice to see all the Bowhunters on this forum attend!

See you there!
          Will these live auctions be online to bid on also?
          Living the Alaskan Dream
          Gary Keller
          Anchorage, AK

Comment

No sir, in person or phone bids only.

Comment

Still some tickets left if anyone is interested in coming out!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X