DM424 reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM424 reports

Wanted to see how people did on the first day? <br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Did well! Chased some nice bulls back a ways. Had some good opportunities and great stalks but was not able to connect!

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbo View Post
      Did well! Chased some nice bulls back a ways. Had some good opportunities and great stalks but was not able to connect!
      Keep at it. I haven't gone out yet. Just at home dreaming of being out there.
      Living the Alaskan Dream
      Gary Keller
      Anchorage, AK

Comment

Connected today. Super fun hunt and my first archery moose!

Comment

Most excellent....Congrats!!!
          Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

<br/><br/>Congrats <br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Living the Alaskan Dream
            Gary Keller
            Anchorage, AK

Comment

Congratulations! You're gong to be hooked now.

Patriot Life Member NRA
              Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
              Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

Any new updates?
                Living the Alaskan Dream
                Gary Keller
                Anchorage, AK

Comment

My friend pulled a small spike out of there yesterday, I hope others are finding success!

Comment

My friend pulled a small spike out of there yesterday, I hope others are finding success!
                    <br/><br/>Nice. Been warm this season. Hopefully it will cool off soon. <br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Living the Alaskan Dream
                    Gary Keller
                    Anchorage, AK

Comment

I’ve been out a lot and had a couple get within range but haven’t had good shots so I decided to pass. I’m surprised how often we go out and don’t see any moose at all. We’ve mostly been hunting areas 425 and 429. Is anyone else having the same experience?

Comment

Originally posted by AKbraces View Post
                        I’ve been out a lot and had a couple get within range but haven’t had good shots so I decided to pass. I’m surprised how often we go out and don’t see any moose at all. We’ve mostly been hunting areas 425 and 429. Is anyone else having the same experience?
                        Sent you a PM
                        Living the Alaskan Dream
                        Gary Keller
                        Anchorage, AK

Comment

Originally posted by AKbraces View Post
                          I'm currently in the same situation. I've been out 8 different days and have not found a single bull in 411, 412, 425, 428, or 429. I know they're around but I'm having a heck of a time tracking one down. Thankful it's a long season but really figured I'd be done by now, or at least have laid eyes on a bull. Keep showing up and eventually it'll happen is about all I can figure.

Comment

The 420ís are better number now. Bulls are high up and people seem to do better from past. Doesnít mean on base people donít have success. Hopefully with the rutt you will see more bulls here soon. <br/> <br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Living the Alaskan Dream
                            Gary Keller
                            Anchorage, AK

Comment

Saw a decent bull cruising the gate along the west side of the highway in on my way to work today.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X