Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello

    Hello out of south east
    Hoyt Katera XL toughest Bow Going

  • #2
    hey lX long time no chat. Are you still on Mathwes site? I stoped going to it since I left for Iraqi and once I got back never got back around to going again. Anyway and I will be down in your part of the woods in Nov. for deer.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Alaska Gray
      hey lX long time no chat. Are you still on Mathwes site? I stoped going to it since I left for Iraqi and once I got back never got back around to going again. Anyway and I will be down in your part of the woods in Nov. for deer.
      Nope ..Stop going back there as of last week..To much crap..Hey once you get down here let me know ..
      Hoyt Katera XL toughest Bow Going

      Comment


      • #4
        Well do. I also stoped going to AT. Same questions over and over.
        Living the Alaskan Dream
        Gary Keller
        Anchorage, AK

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Alaska Gray
          Well do. I also stoped going to AT. Same questions over and over.

          Could that be ..Whos bow is better? Same over in Mathews
          Hoyt Katera XL toughest Bow Going

          Comment


          • #6
            Some companies are better then others, but for the most part if you are a good shooter is dosen't matter what bow you have. You hit the nail on the head on the main reason why I left. I'm sure I will return there on day but for now I'm very happy with this site.
            Living the Alaskan Dream
            Gary Keller
            Anchorage, AK

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Alaska Gray
              Some companies are better then others, but for the most part if you are a good shooter is dosen't matter what bow you have. You hit the nail on the head on the main reason why I left. I'm sure I will return there on day but for now I'm very happy with this site.
              Agree about some companies being better then others..But i also always said that best bow is the one that works for me or who ever..Been looking for an all alasken bow hunting site..And lo and behold I found one..
              Hoyt Katera XL toughest Bow Going

              Comment


              • #8
                YES fianally an Alaskan bow fourm.. Speaking of that I might see if the ABA web site can post a fourm board or atleast a message board. Anyway you are correct. This is why I still have my Q2XL. I would love to get another new bow but this bow has worked so well for me that I can not part with it.
                Living the Alaskan Dream
                Gary Keller
                Anchorage, AK

                Comment


                • #9
                  Another reason why I still love my Q2XL
                  Living the Alaskan Dream
                  Gary Keller
                  Anchorage, AK

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Alaska Gray
                    YES fianally an Alaskan bow fourm.. Speaking of that I might see if the ABA web site can post a fourm board or atleast a message board. Anyway you are correct. This is why I still have my Q2XL. I would love to get another new bow but this bow has worked so well for me that I can not part with it.
                    Lmao I ,ve had my Lx now for hmmm about four years..Eveny time I think of getting a back up bow I for get the idea .The Lx just smacks the heck of any target I am going for..Even if i did get a back up The Lx would still be my prime killer
                    Hoyt Katera XL toughest Bow Going

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      What is your plan hunt for this fall?
                      Living the Alaskan Dream
                      Gary Keller
                      Anchorage, AK

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Alaska Gray
                        What is your plan hunt for this fall?
                        Like always Deer..There area few places that I would like to try ..One is up around this lake area that has deer moveing along a trail that seems to be a huge hot bed ..Tell ya what..I would love to head north and see if I cant hammer time a nice moose
                        Hoyt Katera XL toughest Bow Going

                        Comment

                        Footer Adsense

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X