Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS140 Chugach Archery Questions

Good Morning All,

I have a few questions regarding potential areas I am looking at scouting for the DS140 Chugach archery permit - If anyone is willing to share their experiences/answer a few questions I would greatly appreciate communicating via PM.

Thank you!

If you go up to the search feature and type in DS140, that will produce several pages of hits. I read thru the titles of the posts and there are at least over half a dozen posts that might help you.

Patriot Life Member NRA
    Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
    Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

Dave,

Thank you for your suggestion regarding the search function - I did use the search function and researched the historical posts on this site. I was able to gain valuable insight based upon those posts and wish to discuss areas I have identified through PM with others familiar with the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Track1202 View Post
        Dave,

Thank you for your suggestion regarding the search function - I did use the search function and researched the historical posts on this site. I was able to gain valuable insight based upon those posts and wish to discuss areas I have identified through PM with others familiar with the area.
        Awesome! Usually somewhere in there you can gleam information that is helpful.

Patriot Life Member NRA
        Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
        Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

Absolutely. I have dug up some great information from the archives of this website and have always found the members to be extremely helpful

Comment

Feel free to send me a PM if you want to run some ideas by someone. I have that tag this year as well, but will likely only be able to give it a weekend of effort at best due to some other plans that likely have to take precedence. And if my son seems up to it and is lucky enough to connect on a sheep during the early season, I'll have to burn my tag anyhow. I'm no expert, but have spent a lot of time in these mountains and have been part of a few successful sheep hunts in 14C.

Comment

Thanks Brian - PM incoming

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X