lost please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost please help

on sunday I lost a bow case with a bow & arrows in it between Bias Drive,chena hotsprings road, nordale & badger??? would like to find it & get it back. $150 reward thanks

found it, a guy found it on chena hotsprings road

Comment

Glad you got it back. Great to a happy ending to the story.

Comment

I thought there were 8 to 12 posts on this thread. I thought someone posted on craigslist that they found the bow. Why would the moderator 'erase' the mid part of this thread. I don't understand ... Please explain why this thread would be modified from the original.

Comment

Originally posted by Truenorthed View Post
          I thought there were 8 to 12 posts on this thread. I thought someone posted on craigslist that they found the bow. Why would the moderator 'erase' the mid part of this thread. I don't understand ... Please explain why this thread would be modified from the original.
          He posted the thread in a few other sections, you must be thinking of the one in the Bear baiting forum

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ht=#post957381

Comment

Originally posted by FullFreezer View Post
            on sunday I lost a bow case with a bow & arrows in it between Bias Drive,chena hotsprings road, nordale & badger??? would like to find it & get it back. $150 reward thanks
            Check craislist. I saw a post recently by a person who found a bow and bow case. They did not say where they found it.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X