Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Congradulations your famous"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Congradulations your famous"

    Whent to my bait station yesterday to find pics of a state tooper followed by a camera crew for the show Alaska State troopers on Nat Geo. On my stand he wrights with a marker, " Congradulations your bait station is famous":topjob: My station clearly checked out because no problems have arose.

  • #2
    Will you put the pics up for us to see?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by caseymarre View Post
      Whent to my bait station yesterday to find pics of a state tooper followed by a camera crew for the show Alaska State troopers on Nat Geo. On my stand he wrights with a marker, " Congradulations your bait station is famous":topjob: My station clearly checked out because no problems have arose.
      Post some pics that some funny stuff LOL Chris
      Is it opening day of duck season yet
      Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by caseymarre View Post
        Whent to my bait station yesterday to find pics of a state tooper followed by a camera crew for the show Alaska State troopers on Nat Geo. On my stand he wrights with a marker, " Congradulations your bait station is famous":topjob: My station clearly checked out because no problems have arose.
        I can only imagine sitting there, snorting mosquitoes, a bear off in the brush pacing back and forth, waiting for the moment to step into the bait pile....then have that bunch come stumbling into the middle of it all... Would have made a much better story!!!
        "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
        ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Akres View Post
          I can only imagine sitting there, snorting mosquitoes, a bear off in the brush pacing back and forth, waiting for the moment to step into the bait pile....then have that bunch come stumbling into the middle of it all... Would have made a much better story!!!
          Now that is funny LOL
          Last edited by Icebear; 05-07-2011, 13:58.
          Is it opening day of duck season yet
          Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

          Comment


          • #6
            Hmmm, what happened to the standard "get out of my site" response to this intrusion?
            Winter is Coming...

            Go GeocacheAlaska!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JOAT View Post
              Hmmm, what happened to the standard "get out of my site" response to this intrusion?
              Finding oneself on the Opposite side of the lens...perhaps? LMAO
              "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
              ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

              Comment


              • #8
                So he tagged your site with magic marker? Sounds like vandalism, you should file a report.

                Can't wait to see the spin Nat geo puts on bear baiting.

                Oh yeah. (Clinton Eastwood voice) "Get out of my stand..."

                Comment


                • #9
                  AKF, you crack me up. Specially poignant with all the banter that ensued after your post. Way funny. Cool that Casey got a passing grade. Nice to hear that side of it huh?
                  ARR

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Can't wait to see the over dramatized scenario they come up with this bait site visit on the AK trooper show. lol Cool stuff, we need the pics!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      [chant]

                      "Release the pix"

                      "Release the pix"

                      "Release the pix"

                      "Release the pix"

                      "Release the pix"

                      "Release the pix"

                      [/chant]

                      :P
                      Winter is Coming...

                      Go GeocacheAlaska!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Glad to see more stories of bait stations being checked; especially with good humor and news - some claim both rarely happen. Good job on a passing grade.. Were there any bear pictures on your trail cam or just camera men, producers and LEO's?
                        "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          [chant]

                          "Release the pix"

                          "Release the pix"

                          "Release the pix"

                          "Release the pix"

                          "Release the pix"

                          "Release the pix"

                          [/chant]
                          Normal people believe that if something ain't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.

                          Scott Adams

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by AKF View Post
                            Can't wait to see the spin Nat geo puts on bear baiting."
                            Get on Youtube and type in 'National geographic alaska bear baiting'. There is a clip of a trooper checking a bait on the Kenai in Mid April. Grossly overdramatized.
                            "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              They be released when the administration releases tho photos abodababad...

                              Comment

                              Footer Adsense

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X