Found three more on a short walk tonight.

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Attention Alaska Artisans and Product Manufacturers!

If you are an Alaska-based Artisan, Crafstman, Author, or Product Manufacturer, or any local business offering products available for sale, we welcome you to add a listing to the AOS Directory. Basic listings are free, and include a summary of your business, physical address, 1 photo and an email address.
Paid listings are being offered through a special promotion: $150/year includes a Featured Directory listing, a link to your website, phone number, email address and a forum welcome announcement linked to your directory listing. We look forward to presenting Alaska products to our audience! Please send an email message to customerservice@alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com if you would like to submit your listing or receive additional information.
Click arrow in top right corner for next announcement.
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AK Jay
    replied
    Me and a budding from Elmendorf are new to baiting and would gladly take AGL up on that offer....

Leave a comment:

• firedawg
    replied
    six mile

which side of the creek we're the cabins on verses the bait stations:question:

Leave a comment:

• bilder
    replied
    Originally posted by tyrex13 View Post
    Sooooo, how does fox and coyote taste? What about lynx? What about crow?
    Yote makes good chili and crow is edible depending on what the buggers have been eating.

You can eat most anything with a little imagination and some garlic.

Leave a comment:

• skybust
    replied
    [QUOTE=AGL4now;935859]OK, I'll go away and the problem will be solved. Bye Bye.[/QUOTE Well that is good with me thank you

Leave a comment:

• bilder
    replied
    Originally posted by AGL4now View Post
    Hello........earth to akscotty, hello.....testing 1--2 --3 testing....testing. You are clearly not a farmer, who's livestock is being killed buy bears. I'll cut you a deal, I kill it, You fill out the DLP paper work, You skin it, you flesh it. And I'll laugh my butt off at your rightouness.....
    I would be happy to come down there and hunt some bears on your land. Would save you from wasting bear meat and will help keep your livestock in one piece.

Leave a comment:

• akscotty
    replied
    lynx is not bad beaver is pretty dang good though it has that woody smoke taste. let me re phrase that dont shoot it if you wont use it.

Leave a comment:

• tyrex13
    replied
    Originally posted by akscotty View Post
    now that is the type of thing that gives hunters a bad rap this is probly the most unethical thing i have read on this forum. dont kill it if you wont eat it.
    Sooooo, how does fox and coyote taste? What about lynx? What about crow?

Leave a comment:

• AGL4now
    replied
    Originally posted by skybust View Post
    No one is telling you how to run your life just stop your crying about the baits you see that arent right if your not willing to do anything about it.
    OK, I'll go away and the problem will be solved. Bye Bye.

Leave a comment:

• skybust
    replied
    What part of this is hard to comprehend.........a.) I don't care about some dumb'arse rightness about how others thunk I should run my life.

b.)I don't care if you thunk I am part of the problem, As hard as it is to comprehend, I don't give a snit what anyone in their superior condescending dumb'arse evaluation thunks of me or my behavior...........
    No one is telling you how to run your life just stop your crying about the baits you see that arent right if your not willing to do anything about it.

Leave a comment:

• Brian M
    replied
    AGL, I'm not willing to let it appear as though this site endorses illegal activity. Though I'm sure the shoot, shovel, and shut up practice is alive and well in some corners, it is clearly illegal. I will not attempt to shape your thinking on the matter, but please do not continue with this line of discussion on here.

If you really want bears killed, I'd bet that if you contact one of our many members that are newer to the state (perhaps our young service members?) and personally invite them down and tell them where to find the bears, you'd find more than a few takers who would legally help with the problem, use the meat, and salvage the hide.

Leave a comment:

• AGL4now
    replied
    Originally posted by skybust View Post
    Once again report it but no all LEO are lazy that what you said so why not complain on the sight you are part of the problem not

What part of this is hard to comprehend.........a.) I don't care about some dumb'arse rightness about how others thunk I should run my life.

b.)I don't care if you thunk I am part of the problem, As hard as it is to comprehend, I don't give a snit what anyone in their superior condescending dumb'arse evaluation thunks of me or my behavior...........

Leave a comment:

• akscotty
    replied
    wow your on heck of a man your a farmer in the "wilderness" with internet that sounds pretty rugged to me, call a leo and stop wasting space on the bear bait thread.

Leave a comment:

• skybust
    replied
    Hello........earth to akscotty, hello.....testing 1--2 --3 testing....testing. You are clearly not a farmer, who's livestock is being killed buy bears. I'll cut you a deal, I kill it, You fill out the DLP paper work, You skin it, you flesh it. And I'll laugh my butt off at your rightouness.....
    Once again report it but no all LEO are lazy that what you said so why not complain on the sight you are part of the problem not

Leave a comment:

• AGL4now
    replied
    Originally posted by akscotty View Post
    now that is the type of thing that gives hunters a bad rap this is probly the most unethical thing i have read on this forum. dont kill it if you wont eat it.

Leave a comment:

• akscotty
    replied
    I did 5 miles today on the beach of Turnagain Arm today. How was your "Cubical"........?? Frankly' I don't care if the the baiter's kill the bears (My first choice) or if I terminate them an deposit them into Six-Mile creek at 1:45 AM. Either way bear"Be-gone"......

Leave a comment:

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X