Found three more on a short walk tonight.

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AGL, I'm not willing to let it appear as though this site endorses illegal activity. Though I'm sure the shoot, shovel, and shut up practice is alive and well in some corners, it is clearly illegal. I will not attempt to shape your thinking on the matter, but please do not continue with this line of discussion on here.

If you really want bears killed, I'd bet that if you contact one of our many members that are newer to the state (perhaps our young service members?) and personally invite them down and tell them where to find the bears, you'd find more than a few takers who would legally help with the problem, use the meat, and salvage the hide.

Comment

Originally posted by AGL4now View Post
      What part of this is hard to comprehend.........a.) I don't care about some dumb'arse rightness about how others thunk I should run my life.

b.)I don't care if you thunk I am part of the problem, As hard as it is to comprehend, I don't give a snit what anyone in their superior condescending dumb'arse evaluation thunks of me or my behavior...........
      No one is telling you how to run your life just stop your crying about the baits you see that arent right if your not willing to do anything about it.
      Is it opening day of duck season yet
      Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

Comment

Originally posted by skybust View Post
        No one is telling you how to run your life just stop your crying about the baits you see that arent right if your not willing to do anything about it.
        OK, I'll go away and the problem will be solved. Bye Bye.
        ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, it is a delightful place to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Comment

Originally posted by akscotty View Post
          now that is the type of thing that gives hunters a bad rap this is probly the most unethical thing i have read on this forum. dont kill it if you wont eat it.
          Sooooo, how does fox and coyote taste? What about lynx? What about crow?

Comment

lynx is not bad beaver is pretty dang good though it has that woody smoke taste. let me re phrase that dont shoot it if you wont use it.

Comment

Originally posted by AGL4now View Post
              Hello........earth to akscotty, hello.....testing 1--2 --3 testing....testing. You are clearly not a farmer, who's livestock is being killed buy bears. I'll cut you a deal, I kill it, You fill out the DLP paper work, You skin it, you flesh it. And I'll laugh my butt off at your rightouness.....
              I would be happy to come down there and hunt some bears on your land. Would save you from wasting bear meat and will help keep your livestock in one piece.
              Just a bitter Alaskan clinging to his guns and religion.....

Comment

[QUOTE=AGL4now;935859]OK, I'll go away and the problem will be solved. Bye Bye.[/QUOTE Well that is good with me thank you
                Is it opening day of duck season yet
                Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

Comment

Originally posted by tyrex13 View Post
                  Sooooo, how does fox and coyote taste? What about lynx? What about crow?
                  Yote makes good chili and crow is edible depending on what the buggers have been eating.

You can eat most anything with a little imagination and some garlic.
                  Just a bitter Alaskan clinging to his guns and religion.....

Comment

six mile

which side of the creek we're the cabins on verses the bait stations:question:

Comment

Me and a budding from Elmendorf are new to baiting and would gladly take AGL up on that offer....

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X