Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many stations are registered each year......?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How many stations are registered each year......?

    Anyone know how many bear bait stations are registered each year, on avarage......?
    "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

  • #2
    Be more interested to know how many stands are NOT registered.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by pike_palace View Post
      Be more interested to know how many stands are NOT registered.
      Yes. I figure (and it is only a guess) that for every 100 registered, that there are 20 to 30 unregistered.
      "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

      Comment


      • #4
        I'll bet you aren't too far off.

        I looked on ADF&G but they did not have a number of stands, just a number of hunters, for black bear each spring. The majority of which based on the units I would assume were bait stations.
        "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

        Comment


        • #5
          Every moose hunter I know has Black bear tags "just in case" so I bet the number of bait stations is much lower than the number of hunters.
          Originally posted by pike_palace View Post

          I looked on ADF&G but they did not have a number of stands, just a number of hunters, for black bear each spring. The majority of which based on the units I would assume were bait stations.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by granby45 View Post
            Every moose hunter I know has Black bear tags "just in case" so I bet the number of bait stations is much lower than the number of hunters.
            I'm talking about spring not fall.
            "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by pike_palace View Post
              I'm talking about spring not fall.
              Aren't the same tags that people get in the fall still valid for the following spring? I know mine is. I have it just in case I run into one while out hunting moose/caribou in the fall, but I probably still am included in the "list" of people who have black bear tags this spring. I'm sure there are a lot of others in the same situation.

              Comment

              Footer Adsense

              Collapse
              Working...
              X