Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many stations are registered each year......?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many stations are registered each year......?

Anyone know how many bear bait stations are registered each year, on avarage......?
    "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

Be more interested to know how many stands are NOT registered.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Comment

Originally posted by pike_palace View Post
      Be more interested to know how many stands are NOT registered.
      Yes. I figure (and it is only a guess) that for every 100 registered, that there are 20 to 30 unregistered.
      "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

Comment

I'll bet you aren't too far off.

I looked on ADF&G but they did not have a number of stands, just a number of hunters, for black bear each spring. The majority of which based on the units I would assume were bait stations.
        "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Comment

Every moose hunter I know has Black bear tags "just in case" so I bet the number of bait stations is much lower than the number of hunters.

I looked on ADF&G but they did not have a number of stands, just a number of hunters, for black bear each spring. The majority of which based on the units I would assume were bait stations.

Comment

Originally posted by granby45 View Post
            Every moose hunter I know has Black bear tags "just in case" so I bet the number of bait stations is much lower than the number of hunters.
            I'm talking about spring not fall.

Comment

I'm talking about spring not fall.
              Aren't the same tags that people get in the fall still valid for the following spring? I know mine is. I have it just in case I run into one while out hunting moose/caribou in the fall, but I probably still am included in the "list" of people who have black bear tags this spring. I'm sure there are a lot of others in the same situation.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X