Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In a toss up anyone want to split the costs on a station (preexisting or soon to be)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a toss up anyone want to split the costs on a station (preexisting or soon to be)

I am picking up my bait from jess at baitem907 this week but with my current situation I would hate to see it go to waste if my unit calls me up for additional training since I just arrived back to the state. Seeing if any Anchorage area locals would mind a second shooter at their site or would mind expanding the area of the bait an additional 100yds or so (I can and will provide baits/food/barrels) I would much rather see my baits be put to use in case I am absent during the hunts. A good portion of my hunts would be weekends due to being in the military (and a few later night hunts during the week). Would pref. a area that can be walked into (due to lack of snowmachine/quad). If you are interested please post up before I get fully into the bush to locate a spot for my own station (that would not get as much use as I would like).

Look forward to hearing from someone

Ryan

armyroadrunner@yahoo.com
    907-770-7766 (h)
    253-579-9071 (c)

I am not looking to just sit on your site solely (I do plan on doing some spot/stalks on days when I need to just get out). Also I would be calling prior to heading out to ensure I do not impose or the site if it is already occupied.

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

I sent you an email earlier

I clicked on your name and there was no private message but it said email so I think i sent you one

Comment

yah just send emails to armyroadrunner@yahoo.com as the one linked to this account (I believe) is no longer active (from my old NHRA Pro Gas race team but I have since sold the car I ran and no longer keep the site active).

as for PM's I believe I have to be on here for a month before I will be allowed to receive them.

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Comment

Ryan,
        I am going to have to charge you for a lung transplant and laser optic care for my eyes. Those scent balls are deadly! They're certainly going to bring some bears in.
        Jess
        Bait Em 907
        Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
        www.baitem907.com
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

Comment

Awesome! I am really curious to how the combo's turned out! Which of the 2 do you think has the highest "nose stun" factor? I know the scents used are pretty violent to begin with lol

Comment

The spearmint has overtaken the banana and maple. The maple added a richness to the mix and the banana is nonexistent. The other scent ball with peppermint, isn't as strong as spearmint, but will certainly do its job.
            Jess
            Bait Em 907
            Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
            www.baitem907.com
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

Comment

sounds good Jess look forward to linking up with you tomorrow. I think I may have my sites picked out (going out this week to check them out with a neighbor) about 130 miles away from base and looks like the area could be promising.

Comment

130 miles holy smokes i'm assuming you are headed towards either unit 13 or unit 16. But will put money that you are going towards unti 16. What Company you in over in 725

Comment

Alpha Co. in 725

Comment

Alright.... I know I wouldn't be laughing if I was in 725 I would be crying!

Comment

well if you got a spot for a 88 series working in the CMD cell let me know HAHA

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X