Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bait Em 907 Great Alaskan Sportsman's Show YES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bait Em 907 Great Alaskan Sportsman's Show YES!

Proud to Announce we will be joining Full Curl Outdoors and H.A.V.E~Alaska at the Anchorage Sportsman's Show. So stop on by and say Hi, enter the raffles. All proceeds will go to benefit H.A.V.E~ Alaska (Helping American Veterans Experience Alaska) A special Thank You to Aaron Bloomquist

Sorry for all the emails that said we wouldn't be there. I am female, so of course, I changed my mind.
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
    www.baitem907.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

Your products have started selling here in my store. It's gonna be a good year for you AND the hunters you assist. Thanks for allowing me to assist as well!

Taylor

Comment

We are honored to help you Jess in anyway for all the great things you do.
      sigpic
      If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

I'll stop by if I can make it!

Comment

please do...
          sigpic
          If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

Stop on by and get a raffle ticket for a chance to win a
            Alaska Custom .300 WSM with fluted barrel and more. Lightweight Rifle!
            Jess
            Bait Em 907
            www.baitem907.com

Comment

Looks like I'll be going to the Sportsman's show this year after all. Thanks for the heads up Jess!
              "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

Comment

Thanks to all assisting H.A.V.E.!!
                I have such a hard time trying to decide which outdoor activity to do every chance I get!! Living in AK is a mental challenge

Comment

Its an honor to be a part of the H.A.V.E. ~Alaska team.
                  Alaska based and operated by Alaskans.... need I say more.
                  Jess
                  Bait Em 907
                  www.baitem907.com

Comment

Originally posted by baitem907 View Post
                    Stop on by and get a raffle ticket for a chance to win a
                    Alaska Custom .300 WSM with fluted barrel and more. Lightweight Rifle!
                    Proceeds will go to benefit H.A.V.E.~Alaska and the Wounded Warriors they assist. The Alaska Moose Federation will also be selling raffle tickets at their booth.
                    Jess
                    Bait Em 907
                    www.baitem907.com

Comment

I was at the Sportsman's Show today and went by Bait'em 907's booth. If your curious to check out what's new at Bait'em 907 nows a great time to ask some face to face questions, take a sniff of her product, meet Jess and buy something directly from the source. Parking was full two days in a row - get there early this weekend.
                      "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

Comment

I went there today but you werent there! Your booth was easy to find, smelled it the whole way in lol. Bought a bunch of tickets nonetheless!

Comment

The turnout was great! It was awesome to put some screen names with faces.

For those of you we missed, I apologize. We were invited to attend the Moose Federation Banquet on behalf of HAVE~Alaska. We helped sell raffle tickets, spoke on their behalf and grabbed up some more great sponsors. Thank you to all of the volunteers for signing up.

H.A.V.E~ Alaska has a huge support group up here. Very proud to be a sponsor of something so great!
                          Jess
                          Bait Em 907
                          www.baitem907.com

Comment

Ummmmm Jess, you can call me now and let me know when I can pick up my new gun.
                            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                            Bill Hicks

Comment

Yeah, did you pick it up Mike? under 6 lbs .. featherweight .. they did a great job on it..
                              sigpic

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X