almost ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• almost ready

spent all day poping popcorn tomarrow I will pull the impeller out of the SJX and have ss sleave put in and then Im ready will just have to wait for the river to open
    Is it opening day of duck season yet
    Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

couple new barrels (check)
    couple new cameras (check)
    new products to field trial (check)
    new location (check)

I better get the popcorn machine out of storage and start poppin' ....

I might need to barrow your boy for his creative scent making skills. It was a blast to see the kids mix up their own concoctions! Marshmallow Mint is still lingering in the house
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
    www.baitem907.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

Comment

LOL ya he has some different ideas what new product are you testing

Comment

I have something similar to Hog Wild. Also something that will turn 50lbs of dog food into a sweet buffet without tooth decay (I am not testing the tooth decay part, as it has been proven in humans that it actually promotes oral health.)
        Jess
        Bait Em 907
        www.baitem907.com

Comment

Let me know how it works what type of cat nip do you use

Comment

I use cat nip oil. I'm sure the dried stuff will work too.
            Some bears carry the same recessive gene cats do. Cat nip is actually fun to hunt on.... exciting to say the least.
            "Ohhhhh I just love me some of this tree" Rolling, rubbing and some can become agitated
            Jess
            Bait Em 907
            www.baitem907.com

Comment

where do you get cap nip oil

Comment

Cool! I've been working on organizing my bait the last few days. I bought so much leftover Xmas candy at Target and I am finally getting to unwrapping and organizing them. Next up is welding and modifying my old bait barrel and my new barrel. Great idea to get that popcorn piled up now!

Comment

Just got done poped four 45 gallon trash cans full of popcorn and shot the bow some

Comment

Originally posted by skybust View Post
                    spent all day poping popcorn tomarrow I will pull the impeller out of the SJX and have ss sleave put in and then Im ready will just have to wait for the river to open
                    Do you have the tools for the job? I have to pull and install my new high skew myself and I have the socket, but nothing else.
                    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskanOutdoorsman View Post
                      I have the socket, but nothing else.
                      the only other tools that are needed are a couple open ends, a couple sockets, a phillips, a little grease, and gear oil if you spill....
                      ------------------------------------------------
                      pull my finger....

Comment

How much

How much bait do you normally stock up? I have about 7 drums of popcorn and am baiting 2 locations I'm hoping to get another 50pound bag and pop it.

Comment

I usually just get a good amount of bait stocked up. For my start bait I like to put the sweetest stuff I got. I have cakes, cupcakes, pastries, etc. in my freezer now for my start bait. Than after that I use primarily popcorn. I'll pop probably 10 trash bags right now and than just pop the rest when I need it.

Comment

Self-contained burn pots are done, bulk bait (non-popcorn) is in the freezer or on the shelf, and my kettle corn and cotton candy machine is all ready. All I'm waiting on is my order of "flavor" for the cotton candy machine. Tuesday I'll weld up my bait drums and then all I'll have left is to make kettle corn (on a future weekend) and pull my boat out of the garage.
                            "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

Comment

Alaskanoutdoorsman you dont need much else as T stated above. Ill pop another 55 gallons of popcorn and then call it good until I need more.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X