2009 Bait Station Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Bait Station Video

Here is some footage we shot this year on our bait station. Steve takes a really nice bear here.

Last edited by hunt_ak; 11-04-2009, 20:34.

What was the final hide measurement?

Comment

Hide Measure

Originally posted by BrentC View Post
      What was the final hide measurement?
      Brent,
      He measured 6' 10" and his skull was just a hair over 20.

Comment

Man thats a monster! Thanks for sharing the video! Sure have big melon head rug steaks down that way

Comment

Hey Thanks

This old boy is getting life sized. :-) My buddy that shot him is going to mount him standing and leaning aganist a tree with another bear up in the tree. In his freaking house. It should look really good. I will post a picture when it is done

Comment

Originally posted by cusackla View Post
            This old boy is getting life sized. :-) My buddy that shot him is going to mount him standing and leaning aganist a tree with another bear up in the tree. In his freaking house. It should look really good. I will post a picture when it is done
            Wow, that is going to look great, as long as he doesnt have a significant other that would mind

Comment

lol!

Originally posted by blasterak View Post
              Wow, that is going to look great, as long as he doesnt have a significant other that would mind
              Nan! They have been married for over 30 years and he has a house full of really nice stuff, I am sure she would have been long gone by now if she had a problem with it

Comment

No doubt, that's a great bear! That would be very hard to pass up unless you absolutely had to have an all time Booner. I would never let a bear like that walk. That is exactly what I look for.

Comment

Bear

Well done! Looks like there was not a lot of mosquitos bothering you. Sure is different in the interior! Very nicely done!

Comment

Bugs!

Yep! Can't beat this place for that. THe bugs were almost non-existent

Comment

**** nice bear! what do you think it weighed?

Comment

Weight

I am not sure, but I would guess he had to be pushing 400 lbs. He was a pig to move I know that :-)

Comment

Cain't wait!

For this season's Black Bear Hunt. :-)

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X