Bear Baiting Buddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bear Baiting Buddy

I am looking for someone to tag along with me to an already established bear stand. My hunting buddy and I work different shifts and dont get out together much. I really dont want to walk away from this stand, because it has lots of bear activity. Someone who is willing to add time, bait, is friendly, would love to have someone who knows what they are doing, but am willing to teach the right person. Again, its a stand that has been run for the last 4 years, with a lot of bear activity and doesnt need much attention. PM me and lets talk...
    Hunt until you don't like it any more

Pm sent thanks alot

Comment

Hi my name is mike i would be interested. Im new to forum and cant PM yet. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mikeinalaska View Post
        Hi my name is mike i would be interested. Im new to forum and cant PM yet. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!
        Its a big state, you might get better responses if people know what area your in.

Comment

For sure. I live in eagle river. Thanks!

Comment

Sorry, I live in fairbanks
            Hunt until you don't like it any more

Comment

Jcorwin--you still looking for a bear baiting tagalong? If so, I'd be interested. I live in Fairbanks. Know a little (not too much) about baiting--took a 6' sow off a stand with my bow a couple years ago (friend's stand--I helped set up and bait). Anyhow, I'm fairly mellow and easy going, and sure do like the close-up fun baiting black bears. I've got a truck, and fully understand pulling my own weight and contributing to the group in such an arrangement. Let me know if y'all still need someone. And if not, good luck! Hope the bears are hitting! cheers

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X