Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bear Bait Stations "HOPE ROAD" and lots of New GATES.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes.........It will help, but more is needed. The fines for operating an ATV illegally in the Chugach National Forest are so silly "LOW" that some sportsman/hunters choose to CHEAT on other hunters. It makes a "FOOL" of the hunter who obeys the rules/laws/regulations. There are loggers stealing wood from the Chugach National Forest and selling the wood. When you look at the size of the Chugach National Forest, and realize how few Federal Law Enforcement Officers there are, it bewildering.

Originally posted by Nick Muche View Post
    Assuming folks can still use the land, this will only make the bear baiting better.
    "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

Originally posted by AGL4now View Post
      Yes.........It will help, but more is needed. The fines for operating an ATV illegally in the Chugach National Forest are so silly "LOW" that some sportsman/hunters choose to CHEAT on other hunters. It makes a "FOOL" of the hunter who obeys the rules/laws/regulations. There are loggers stealing wood from the Chugach National Forest and selling the wood. When you look at the size of the Chugach National Forest, and realize how few Federal Law Enforcement Officers there are, it bewildering.
      I would be careful what you wish for. If there more Fed the will have even less to do. In order to justify their jobs they will make your lives in Hope even more hell.

Comment

I guess I see it differently.
        I don't blame you. It's your back yard and you have a large chunk of land to watch out for. Please understand, I am in no way saying that negatively. But I have seen the feds go from a service to an imepeder in many cases.

Comment

Te idea that operating an atv in national forest is illegal is ludicrous, if you read an understand the mission of the USFS and the National Forest system.

The only thing more ridiculous is that we continue to allow it. A National Forest is NOT a park, yet we've allowed the tree huggers to push that agenda on the USFS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The gates are swinging shut, and locks installed.
            "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

Welcome to Alaska Nation Park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The gates are swinging shut, and locks installed.
                Joe Vogler, come back and bring your dozer with you.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X