Anyone's Bait Getting Hit Yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone's Bait Getting Hit Yet?

My buddy put his bait out on the Kenai Peninsula on the 15th and no hits yet as of yesterday. I'm heading out tonight to place my bait and I'm wondering if anyone has had their bait hit or gotten any pics yet...

Between a buddy and I we have 3 baits out on and none have been hit yet.

Comment

It is early still.

Matt

Comment

I thought I would get more responses than this! Does this mean no one is getting any action or those who are want to keep it quiet?

Comment

Ill let ya know after the weekend. Im not confident that it has though. Its still early in the game. I fully expect to have one in there in about 2.5 weeks if the weather maintains its current pattern though.
          Makin fur fins and feathers fly.

Comment

Watched a Black Bear last night on the Glenn Hwy by Ft Rich. Guess he showed up several times yesterday. My daughter said she saw him coming home from work just before 6 and I saw him about 9.

Comment

My bait's getting hit hard....by the rodents in my shed! Too much snow to get to our site, maybe by next weekend?

Comment

Had mine out for about a week. No bears yet but I am hopeful. There is still some snow but it's going away fast. Won't be long now.

Comment

I finally got IN to my site tonight, just a little snow left here an there, WAY less snow that last weekend, it went fast! Got my stand in, hope to take my barrel in this week...

Comment

I checked mine yesterday. Nothing. Snow level is way down. Very manageable and much easier to get in with plenty of grass on the ground. Trees are starting to bud as well. We put some more scent out and Im going to check back in a week or so.

I did see a post on one of the JBER pages someone took one yesterday. Not sure where at I didnt ask.
                    Makin fur fins and feathers fly.

Comment

My buddy's daughters boyfriend is getting hit by a big boar brownie here in 15. He's gonna go for him tomorrow evening

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Tried to get to my site to set up twice but the snow is still too deep. Did see some black bear scat and prints out in the area on Friday though.

Comment

Saw my first set of black bear tracks in Cooper Landing saturday when I was out for a hike with the family, should be soon!

Comment

I've heard that "When the mosquitos are thick, that's when they hit."

Set my bait 10 days ago and checked it this weekend. Nothing on the trail camera but we set out a lot of scent. No mosquitos...

Comment

Originally posted by farmerman View Post
                              My buddy's daughters boyfriend is getting hit by a big boar brownie here in 15. He's gonna go for him tomorrow evening

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2
                              How is he planning on doing that....?

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X