How big you think he is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How big you think he is?

I got him on cam a bunch. How big you think he is? I ran out of bait for a few days and just rebaited a couple of days ago. I sat the stand for 2 days and have not seen a thing. I hope i didnt loose them. Well the blackies anyway. Have a Brown and her cubs on a few pics.
    Attached Files

I would say about 5', you have to think Your barrel is 35 inches tall. So I would say it's between 4.5' and 5' give or take a little. The way my season is going, I would put a stick through him. I had the same issue get a burn from bait em 907 (i used honey scent) anyways I had bears back in 2 days. I brought a few new bears in too. I stand by their products and they work. Give them a call. Or look her up on here.

Comment

Thanks man. I was guessing 5 as well. I have been using 907 anise spray. Its pretty strong stuff. I will check into their burn.

Comment

If that is a 55 gallon barrel, that is a good bear. From the picture it has a good head and is as big around as the barrel. I would say around the 6' mark, but again, it is just a picture.

Comment

He looks like he'd be a good fit in that barrel. I am gonna guess him about 5'9".
          Jess
          Bait Em 907
          Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
          www.baitem907.com
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

Comment

Thats not the best picture but I think that bear is pushing 6 foot. Nice and wide body and the head looks like a good size with the ears on the sides not on the top of it.

You can drop a 4.5-5 foot blackie in a 50 gallon drum with no issues, that bear in the pic won't fit in there too well.

If its too small for you I can find someone that will get him off your bait free of charge.
            http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

Comment

Well judging from your 82 galllon barrel only 82 gallon barrels come in orange and they 74 inches tall.... I think he is pushing an easy 7 feet... See his ears are sitting on the side of his head, has to have a 25 inch skull as well... LOL I'm messign with you I have no idea but alll this talk on how tall your barrel is and what not I couldn't resist...

Comment

I judged tht one a little small, but I'm no expert. I was just going by the camera angle, looks like Its pointing down alittle. It's definitly a good filled out bear. Good thing I didn't put money on this one. Lol

Comment

smack him.... and then we will know for sure how big he is.

Comment

Looks like he is leaning a little my guess is 6'

Comment

323 you had me going for a sec. I was thinking what the heck is he talking about. Well I just hope he pops back in there tomorrow and I will let you all know just how big he is. Him or any other bear that walks in at this point.

Comment

missed him by 13 minutes on the cam. That really sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by newjeeper View Post
                          missed him by 13 minutes on the cam. That really sucks.
                          Get back out there!
                          http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

Comment

I agree that that bear is well over 5ft, definite shooter, unless ur holding out for a 6plus

Comment

Unless you have bigger bears coming in.........

...... shoot him and tape him for us!!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X