my bear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my bear

No I did not shoot it anywhere near chickaloon I was joking about that... Anyhow 5ft 10 inch bear nothing special I guess... Shot with a 338 win mag using 225 gr hornady interlocks bullets w/ 70gr of H-4350 cci 250 primer, Rifle is a ruger 77 with a 2x7 leupold. Sorry guys no fancy model 70, Kimber or a Sako...
    Attached Files

I like your choice of rifle. I have the same gun as you along with a lot of other Rugers. And even though it was a small bear it is still a bear and one less moose killer out there.

Originally posted by 323 View Post
    Shot with a 338 win mag using 225 gr hornady interlocks bullets w/ 70gr of H-4350 cci 250 primer, Rifle is a ruger 77 with a 2x7 leupold. Sorry guys no fancy model 70, Kimber or a Sako...

Comment

Puuuurty bear there 323!! Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by trailblazersteve View Post
        No AK Grumpy said it is a small bear so I will just toss the hide in the garbage can thanks I knew I should of never posted pics... This site is going to **** real quick!

Comment

Originally posted by trailblazersteve View Post
          Thanks I saw your duaghters bear pics nice looking bear as well!

Comment

Good color and that bear will make a nice rug. Congrats.

And nothing wrong with a Ruger rifle at all! Great rifles for Alaska hunting.

Comment

Nice bear, Good rifle choice too.. all I use is my .338 win mag, Ruger 77 Stainless..
              Quality Counts @ Dahlberg's Taxidermy

Comment

No I did not shoot it anywhere near chickaloon I was joking about that... Anyhow 5ft 10 inch bear nothing special I guess... Shot with a 338 win mag using 225 gr hornady interlocks bullets w/ 70gr of H-4350 cci 250 primer, Rifle is a ruger 77 with a 2x7 leupold. Sorry guys no fancy model 70, Kimber or a Sako...
                Better check, he really might not be dead since you didn't a fancy model.
                Vegetables arenít food, vegetables are what food eats.

Comment

I've got a ruger 77 with wood stock and blue barrel. I'm going to have to start training now for hunting season because it is HEAVY. But, when I pull the trigger, animals die and it shoulders quick and easy. I dig the color on that pelt.

"It is a good rifle, and killt the bear ... Yours truly, Hatchet Jack."
                  Go Big Red!

Comment

like the color on that bear! can you tell us what unit you were in?

Comment

Nice bear 323! The unit he is in is top secret!!

Comment

He was in a unit north of Anchorage but thats all you are getting.
                        http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

Comment

Looks around the Houston area..

Comment

Oh boy it goes from being to small to everyone wanting grid coordinates the place is no secret unit 14B

Comment

323, I said he was small in hopes you would just offer him to me.. LOL But no, he is a nice bear and like I said eariler, Great gun and I do really like the color..

No AK Grumpy said it is a small bear so I will just toss the hide in the garbage can thanks I knew I should of never posted pics... This site is going to **** real quick!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X