2011 fob'd big'un!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 fob'd big'un!

We had a great spring in our bear camp again this year. Nate Delong was up again filming for The Crush and we knocked some real "Dingers" down. We put 7 on the ground all over 6'...4 over 6'5" squared and 19" skulls. Everyone in camp had a great time, enjoyed some great bear hunting, good weather and noooo smokey fires!

I was fortunate enough to kill my biggest bear to date...6'10" and 20 3/8. And no...no trick photography in this picture...his head was really that big.
    Attached Files

All I can say is OMG.....
    Hunt until you don't like it any more

Comment

Wow AK145 that is a beauty!
      Jess
      Bait Em 907
      Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
      www.baitem907.com
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

Comment

WOW, how cool is that! Monster! You guys never fail to take these giant bears. Looking forward to the Crush episode.

Comment

Sweet, looking forward to that episode!
          US Air Force - retired and Wildlife photographer

To follow my photography adventures check out my facebook page

Comment

Holy shoot thats a big head. Nice bear, great photo. Keep up the good work.
            BK
            BK Marine Services 232-6399
            Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
            Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
            Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

Well done, very nice bears. Great photo. Congratulations to everyone.
              "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

Comment

That is a pig for sure! Congrats! Kick Pete in the arse once in awhile!

Comment

A couple more...

Here is my hunting partner Bob's big bear...6'5" squared and 19"+ on the skull...his second bow kill. He shot the bear with his girlfriend who had never even seen a bear before I think...pretty cool!

The big cinnamon was shot by my buddy Chuck who is a Marine stationed in Japan right now...6'2" and 18 1/8. Chuck shot the bear on the way to camp wearing a t-shirt, shorts and flippy floppies when we walked in to check a bait.
                  Attached Files

Comment

WOW.. you guys sure now how to get the big ones.
                    Great job guys!!!

Comment

Holy cow, nice bear!

Comment

Congrat man those are some big bears.
                        Is it opening day of duck season yet
                        Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

Comment

Nice. Tried to rep ya; system said to catch you later. Thanks for posting the great pic and story.

Comment

Those are some outstanding bears you guys sure know how to get it done!!!
                            http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

Comment

Here Piggy Piggy Piggy! Man are you sure those are not farm raised? That is a pile of big bears. All KL is seeing are ravens, I'll get a report from him tonight I hope. Congrats, especially for a guy that was not going to have time to go out this year. And by the way, I got several extra buckets of stink already started in case you need one for next year.
                              ARR

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X