Who hasn't been hit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who hasn't been hit?

Not trying to be a negative nancy, just seeing who else has not been hit yet. Getting ready to go check my stuff now, keeping the fingers crossed.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Originally posted by pike_palace View Post
    Not trying to be a negative nancy, just seeing who else has not been hit yet. Getting ready to go check my stuff now, keeping the fingers crossed.
    The bears have done a great job at ignoring our station this year. Time is getting short...I hope they find us soon.

Comment

lol, I havn't even put out bait yet. Be patient! Baits up north usually heat up the first week in June. My first hits are from May26th - June 2nd and by another week it's getting slammed. Be patient...

Comment

Raises hand in shame

hope this weekend shines a better light on my station!

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Comment

Patience I have, time I don't. Bear season closes on 10 June in 6D.

Comment

I have only brown bear hits. No blacks.

Comment

Just squirrels andrabbits at mine

Comment

Raven & squirrels

Comment

...wait, does a cinnamon phase vole count?

Comment

Well all quiet out here.......... still. Telling myself every positive thing I can........................................ grrr.
                    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Comment

Just a gray squirrel and a trooper.....

Comment

I got a trooper also.

He said he was checking every registered stand in the unit.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Ya still have not been hit but we will see tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by pike_palace View Post
                            Well all quiet out here.......... still. Telling myself every positive thing I can........................................ grrr.
                            If you’re in 14A don't worry man. It's an odd spring i wouldn’t panic tell the first week of June if you still haven't had activity. Keep doing burns, fudge, marsh mellows, jello any kind of extracts as well as hang some scents in the trees around a half mile radius around your station.... Just make one big circle of stink, this will make your station larger and will most certainly up your chance of drawing in bears from miles away. YOU WILL GET IT.

Comment

Nothing as of last week in 16A but I'll find out tonight or tomorrow morning. 2 yrs ago I went out May 1 and there was already tracks like they were waiting on me to hurry up and feed them

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X