Heavy duty 35 gallon plastic barrels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy duty 35 gallon plastic barrels

We have about a dozen of these, they are what I use for my baits, sealing top (top loadable), fairly light weight - much easier to deal with than a 55 gallon drum or a beer keg. If you'd like any I'd be happy to sell them for $25 each.
    345-8733

Do you have any pictures? Curious to see how you attach them to the tree, etc. Thanks.
    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskanOutdoorsman View Post
      Do you have any pictures? Curious to see how you attach them to the tree, etc. Thanks.
      All of the plastic barrels that I have encountered, have been swinging barrels, swinging on a 1/8" steel cable each end attached to a different tree.
      "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskanOutdoorsman View Post
        We run a chain around the top lip of the barrel and attach it to exposed tree roots.
        Jess
        Bait Em 907
        Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
        www.baitem907.com
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

Comment

I have some 35 Gallon barrels and I attach them by removing the bung plugs from the top, looping a chain though that and then around a tree and locking with a padlock
          -At what point does "against all enemies foreign and domestic" apply to politicians?

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X