Clear All

• How big is he

Time and date not working...

Plenty big enough....

Comment

good looking bear.....shooter
      I ♥ Big Sheep

Comment

easilly in the 6-1/2 - 7 foot range, 7foot being a stretch but clearly a very nice bear.

Comment

Looking at the head, I would say it is a solid 6 1/2 foot bear probably pushing near the 7' range. Get a bullet in him soon!

Comment

6 1/2 or so but what does matter is he is a shooter!
            If you don't have pictures, it never happened

Comment

They are easier to measure after the shot...

Comment

Hard to tell from the camera angle... but I'd say over 6 1/2... not sure about 7'.
                "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Comment

No doubt about he is mature look like his canines are a bit wore down.He is definitely 6 ft plus and belly dragger.Thanks for sharing.

Get er done, Good luck!
                  sigpic ďA man does not climb a mountain without bringing some of it away with him,and leaving something of himself upon it -- Sir Martin Conway

Comment

Nice looking bear! If you don't want him....

Comment

Nice looking bear! I hope to have one of similar size on the camera when I check it this weekend! Awesome!!

Comment

All I can say is he is BIG
                        Is it opening day of duck season yet
                        Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

Comment

It's hard to judge with the layout of the picture but I'm guessing in the 6 1/2' range. Do you have any other pictures or did you only have the camera set to do one at a time? Looks like he's a belly dragger. I'd love to see a side view.
                          "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

Comment

i think the camera angle is bad...look how big his ears are..most big bears done have those long ears....imo
                            They say its unsafe to own a gun, I say its unsafe to have only one!!!

Comment

Agreed, but rest of him looks larger than his ears, IMO anyway.
                              "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X