Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sign-up thread to join ABBA (Bear baiter's Assoc.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign-up thread to join ABBA (Bear baiter's Assoc.)

Yes, please contact me about joining (ABBA) The Alaska Bear Baiter's Association.

OK, lets run this list up long and strong.
    "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

+1 Ryan Libby and Cristy Libby both will join

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Comment

+1 Angelo and Kristine Figueroa

Comment

Chad Bliss will join
        Ignorance is not Bliss, it's insanity

Comment

+3... Myself, wife and son...

I will send you a PM

Comment

Maybe I missed it, but what purpose would a group like this have?

Patriot Life Member NRA
            Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
            Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

Originally posted by Daveinthebush View Post
              Yep, You missed it. See other thread about ABBA. http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...sociation-quot
              "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

Comment

Jacques & Darcy Etcheverry will join

Comment

Originally posted by Daveinthebush View Post

Comment

Count me in. I've purchased the website www.alaskabearbaitersassociation.org.
                    I'll work on a 'under construction' page and install an online contact form when I get some time.
                    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

Comment

Alaskanoutdoorsman I hate you lol I was in the process of getting the domain when you snagged it godaddy called me today to let me know it was not avail.

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Comment

I bought the links yesterday but had to go back today after learning a few didn't purchase for some reason. My computer quit last night so I didn't have the opportunity to post anything. I secured .org, .info, .net, .com, and .mobi. When I'm involved with a project I always buy all the extensions I can to prevent someone from knocking off the idea/product/or information and setting up a mirror or opposition site. This is uncanny.. I was talking with a friend a few weeks ago about this very idea but never put one plus one together so when I saw AGL's thread I figured I'd better secure the links and get involved.

Putting together the Association is the easy part - getting active participation keeping the membership involved is the real challenge. :topjob:
                        "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

Comment

Was it 30 virgins, Viginians or vegans? No matter add me as a +1.

Mark

Comment

I'm in and let me know how I can be of assistance. I have sales, business and organizational skills.

Comment

I'll send you an invite to the group. Thanks for your interest!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X