New trick...or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New trick...or not?

I had a great idea, but usually when I have a great idea someone else has already done it.
    Safeway had 12 packs of pop for sale for $2, I was thinking of putting it in a spray bottle and misting all of my popcorn with it to make it a little candy coated. Just a light spray, not enough to make it soggy. Anyone tried this? Thoughts?

Probablly would be a good idea. I used the spray bottle to make cherry coated popcorn. Ithink if you used vanilla soda you'd be in good shape just try it on a small batch invade it dissolves your popcorn. Somebody claimed to have dumped a 2 litter of vanilla coke on a stump a year ago or so and said the bears ate the stump!

Comment

Goaty sounds like a good idea... I would put it in a pot on the stove and cook it down,,,boil the water off,,, till it's like a syurp then spray it on when its warm,,,not hot. Good luck.

Comment

better Idea is if you can find them at cosco/sams club the syrup for soda machines (come in a 5 gal box) would be a great idea.

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Comment

I ut a little sugar in with my pop corn .(right when it starts poping)and it candies it smells good
          Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Comment

Ttry caramel or french vanilla powdered coffee creamers they pack a nice scent when added to popcorn or just sprinkled around.

Comment

I think it would work just fine
              Is it opening day of duck season yet
              Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

Comment

I would add a little Jack Daniels with the cola and just use the popcorn with some powdered sugar!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X