Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how big is he

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • how big is he

    Any guesses as to how big this bear is?
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Big big lol
    Is it opening day of duck season yet
    Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

    Comment


    • #3
      7'9" squared

      Comment


      • #4
        8' or so. Hard to tell on my phone
        "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

        Comment


        • #5
          Big enough to eat all your bait and run off the black bears.

          Comment


          • #6
            A solid 8 1/2'...maybe a tad bit closer to 9' would be my guess. Cool pic.
            "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
            ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

            Comment


            • #7
              9'...nice pic
              Karma is like a rubber band; it can only stretch so far before it comes back and smacks you in the face.

              Comment


              • #8
                That there is a pucker!
                I would guess around 8'
                Jess
                Bait Em 907
                Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
                www.baitem907.com
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

                Comment


                • #9
                  Who is Heather and why is she leaving?
                  Passing up shots on mergansers since 1992.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    SkinnyD, glad you asked because I was wondering the same thing! But Heather must be smart to leave if she saw that bear come in to the bait...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Haha Heather is my daughter she moved to florida a few days ago this pic was in the folder of her going away party pics.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        For a Grizzly he is a big one!! 8.5' i would guess as he looks twice as big/long as the 50 gallon drum. I would love to get a bear that size one day!! Looks like interior trees is why i say Grizz?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Nope its on the kenai and its a 30 gal drum.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Wow , I couldn't imagine waking up one morning , crawling out my tent and seeing that thing in my campsite . That thing is a beast lol
                            Alaska bound !

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Solid 8 footer. Possibly a little bigger. Did you find any tracks? A good way to estimate from the tracks is to measure the width of the front paw, convert the inch size to feet, and then add a foot. So for instance, if the width of the front paw measured 7 inches wide, it would probably be an 8 ft bear. If the paw measured 8 inches, it would be a 9 ft bear and so on.

                              Comment

                              Footer Adsense

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X