Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covered a couple miles out in the area tonight. No tracks what-so-ever in my normal areas I check for such things. I'm with blaster, the bears we got in that area usually came late in May into early June.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

Comment

Originally posted by AKDoug View Post
      Covered a couple miles out in the area tonight. No tracks what-so-ever in my normal areas I check for such things. I'm with blaster, the bears we got in that area usually came late in May into early June.
      I've had bears in my station since the 9th of May, multiple bears. Would post pics but cant figure out how too

Comment

Caseymarre Im up around you. I have been there for 3 years now. I will look out for you this weekend. Im in a F250 as well.

Comment

Going tomorrow to sit on my bait for a day or two. Hopefully it has been hit. If you see a maroon explorer dont be shy to say hi

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Comment

Shoot me a text if you got hit or not. Have to fly out this weekend wont be back till next weekend (camping with fam) then ill have time to get out there.

Comment

Gonna check my site

If your out there today except to see a heavy C17 flying around...

Comment

nope I wasnt out there today was surprised I wasnt crammed in the back of a C17 though LOL. I will be out there tomorrow Fig.. do me a favor and give me a air drop of popcorn and vanilla please. Dont worry about the AF pallet I wont be returning it

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Comment

I'll see what I can do

Comment

Alright area

Casey did not know how to post his pics, so here are two of a bear of his. A 7-2 shot by Casey, in the area, a few years ago.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mark oathout View Post
                      Casey did not know how to post his pics, so here are two of a bear of his. A 7-2 shot by Casey, in the area, a few years ago.
                      Thanks Mark! Stick + String..... I shot this bear right after I spit my chew on the ground and pissed off the stand..... Guess maybe big bears do come in using those tactics. Year after that I shot a 6'11" squared black bear off my bait as well as several others my buddies shot all ranging from 5'6" too 6'6". Sorry everyone for this rant but Stick+String called me out saying I was a liar about some of the big bears Iíve shot off my station in which I used the tactics of making bears associate my smell with food. I don't worry about covering my scent I want them to know and understand where the food is coming from. I've noticed in other bait stations where my friend did everything possible to cover his scent it made for some very timid bears compared to mine who by later in the season march right in knowing Iím in the area.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X