Unit 16A off the parks Hwy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit 16A off the parks Hwy

Just curious on who is baiting off the parks past the Big Su bridge. Just always been curious on who has been my neighbor for all these years. Not asking for specific mile markers just if your past the big Su bridge off the parks. :question:

I had thought strongly about it, but that's alot in gas to go 100 miles roundtrip. Had a spot picked out about 5 miles past the bridge. I think you and I talked about it briefly on facebook once a month or so back.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Comment

I am, but I bait a bit past that area. Just got back from setting up my site, seen some familiar vehicles parked off the highway that I remember from last season.

Comment

Originally posted by pike_palace View Post
        I had thought strongly about it, but that's alot in gas to go 100 miles roundtrip. Had a spot picked out about 5 miles past the bridge. I think you and I talked about it briefly on facebook once a month or so back.
        Do i know you? yeah its a great area and yeah it is a bit expensive on gas but in my little car its doable i just get tired of strapping blackies on the roof of my carroud:

Comment

Originally posted by blasterak View Post
          I am, but I bait a bit past that area. Just got back from setting up my site, seen some familiar vehicles parked off the highway that I remember from last season.
          green Nissan Sentra with kayak rack is me. Been their sence 2004.

Comment

Originally posted by caseymarre View Post
            green Nissan Sentra with kayak rack is me. Been their sence 2004.
            I'll keep an eye out for you, heading back this weekend to put in another barrel and stand. I am either driving in a silver F250 or my white F250.

Comment

Originally posted by blasterak View Post
              I'll keep an eye out for you, heading back this weekend to put in another barrel and stand. I am either driving in a silver F250 or white F250.
              PM me so we can see how close we are to eachother. I also sometimes will be in a small tan toyota truck. or red F150. usually in my car though.

Comment

Originally posted by caseymarre View Post
                Do i know you? yeah its a great area and yeah it is a bit expensive on gas but in my little car its doable i just get tired of strapping blackies on the roof of my carroud:

Ya I'm Colin we played football together at houston a few years back and you are pretty good friends with matt lindsay, as am I.
                "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Comment

Im a couple miles farther in a Gold F150 I think i have seen you parked a few times while driving to mine recently went out today and put more scent in the air, now that the Snow is about gone.

Comment

I'm up there in the trapper creek area as is a guy from work and apparently a few other outfits.!

Comment

I am also around the trapper creek area..this will be my second yr still got some learning to do
                      sigpic
                      "I Envy Him And Him Only, That Catches More Fish Than I Do" Izaac Walton 1653
                      The question of hunting is not a matter of life or death... it's more important than that

Comment

I too am past trapper creek between 110-128 miles away from anchorage (gas sucks but the bears out there are plentiful)

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Comment

Originally posted by NhraFox View Post
                          I too am past trapper creek between 110-128 miles away from anchorage (gas sucks but the bears out there are plentiful)
                          Wow I feel pretty lucky being 20 miles from our bait stations... I will go a 100-1,000 miles to hunt moose, caribou but 100 miles to hunt black bear I don't know...

Comment

I'm on the Parks but WAYYYY past you guys. 17th year at same location..

Comment

I've been baiting up there in Trapper Creek for about 7 yrs on/off. Most off the locals want the bears reduced. Make sure your baits are legal because trooper valentine will check

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X