Second time is the charm thanks to some Forum buddies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second time is the charm thanks to some Forum buddies

Well after frustration and a little help and some scouting, will probably be setting out full on bait (barrel, scent-ball, gel balls) tomorrow or Wed weather determining. Thanks to NHRA and others on here for some good ideas. Pictures to come, its gonna be SMELLY! Also big thanks to bait em today for some "new'' products.roud:roud: Hopefully the snows melted a ways.

Pics of black bears will suffice
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Comment

Thats the plan

Comment

Good luck fig I will be up at my station this weekend sleeping in the trees. Are you going up near where we talked about or another location?

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Comment

Yeah, I Will be around the area a little farther in, then we talked not by much followed a game trail, well thats assuming the snow is lower, how is yours doing?

Comment

no hits as of yet but site has only been active for a week. (thats as of last weekend) heading up this weekend to sit in a tree and beat on my bear drum. If all goes as planned I will be heading south by sunday morn with a bruin in the back of the truck. (wishful thinking) I am running a good amount of bait'em's stuff this year got 2 bait balls 2 yo yo's a bunch of small scent gels and will prob be grabbing a few more things on friday lol

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Comment

Nice to finally meet you ArcherFig. Bears are up and moving slowly .... give it another week and they'll be hitting the bait regularly. Scent trails are the way to go.... get the bears stepping in something to create more scent trails for other bears. Good Luck!
              Jess
              Bait Em 907
              Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
              www.baitem907.com
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

Comment

Yeah, I think I am good for another two weeks as far as scent, talked to Jess a bit the other day and ended up picking up a minty scent ball that made my Truck smell pretty good and some other goodies. So the scents out, saw some tracks on the refill today pretty Large pretty sure they are record Black Bear tracks, not brownies....just saying, lol.

Comment

you got my trigger finger going haywire now fig!!! I cant wait to hit my stand on fri-sun

Comment

success?

Can't wait to hear about how it goes. let us know what works and what doesn't :topjob:

goatbeard
                    -------------------------------------------------
                    simpleindependence.com

Comment

I put my bait out on the 15 of April an I'm not checking it until next Friday. Bears never get on it until the 20th ish of may. Once they start hitting it I hunt hard for a week and get my bear. We will see this year
                      NRA life Member JVJ

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X