new record for time of first hit Thanks Jess Baitem 907

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new record for time of first hit Thanks Jess Baitem 907

Well set up last Saturday date is wrong on camera had the first hit 2 hours after we left not the right color but a couple of the right color showed up also.

Jess makes a great product. Mark at Wiggy's needs to sell his supply so go get it now

This is going to be a great season again i can count at least 3 separate blacks hitting and 1-2 grizz.

unit 7
    Attached Files

these 2 both want a little bait ball action
    Attached Files

Comment

finally what we really wanted
      Attached Files

Comment

these were some passin through visitors I think . This should be a great year
        Attached Files

Comment

Set mine out on Friday... going to check tomorrow, hoping I beat your record
          "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Comment

Originally posted by blackbear View Post
            these were some passin through visitors I think . This should be a great year
            Hippies...

I saw 3 black bears south of Indian valley area on the hill. And lots of hippies in Seward. Seems they come out around the same time as the bears haha.

Comment

Originally posted by fishingyoda View Post
              Hippies...

I saw 3 black bears south of Indian valley area on the hill. And lots of hippies in Seward. Seems they come out around the same time as the bears haha.
              Probably eat the same thing............honey, berries, nuts, fish a little carrion now & then............LOL
              “We have digressed from a Nation of Revolutionaries to a country of entitlements"

Comment

Nick,
                Looks like you are off to a great season!
                Jess
                Bait Em 907
                Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
                www.baitem907.com
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

Comment

Man am I jealous, can't get my bait out yet and your already getting hits! Good luck!

Comment

Just checked mine and put out the camera. Nothing yet, but not surprised. Give it 4-5 days and go check again.
                    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Comment

Good for you, Blackbear! After last year we are ENTITLED to a good year.

Shoot one of them puppies before they get run off by the brownies.

Taylor

Comment

No way I can get to the station for a bit yet. Bait was set on the opener. Just hope that 85 gallon overpack holds up till we get back there. Got beaver to put out once we do. That will get em coming in like bees to flowers.
                        Nice photos. The last 2 look like keepers.?.?

Comment

BaitEm 907's products work, no doubt about it.. last year at the start of the season we put out a stand and a bunch of BaitEm stuff (bait ball, drags, drips, bacon balls, etc). While we were setting everything up, the wind was blowing back toward the boat. Once done and while walking out a buddy shot a black bear heading straight for the stand. <sigh> This weekend can't come fast enough!
                          "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskanOutdoorsman View Post
                            BaitEm 907's products work, no doubt about it.. last year at the start of the season we put out a stand and a bunch of BaitEm stuff (bait ball, drags, drips, bacon balls, etc). While we were setting everything up, the wind was blowing back toward the boat. Once done and while walking out a buddy shot a black bear heading straight for the stand. <sigh> This weekend can't come fast enough!
                            come sunday Ill be running
                            Is it opening day of duck season yet
                            Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

Comment

yep can't do that again....jess use the picture of that bear alot...thanks jess

Originally posted by AlaskanOutdoorsman View Post
                              Do I give my friends advice? Jesus, no. They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X