Many Thanks Again !!

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Attention Alaska Artisans and Product Manufacturers!

If you are an Alaska-based Artisan, Crafstman, Author, or Product Manufacturer, or any local business offering products available for sale, we welcome you to add a listing to the AOS Directory. Basic listings are free, and include a summary of your business, physical address, 1 photo and an email address.
Paid listings are being offered through a special promotion: $150/year includes a Featured Directory listing, a link to your website, phone number, email address and a forum welcome announcement linked to your directory listing. We look forward to presenting Alaska products to our audience! Please send an email message to customerservice@alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com if you would like to submit your listing or receive additional information.
Click arrow in top right corner for next announcement.
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• potbuilder
    replied
    Thanks for the feedback i really appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• Daveinthebush
    replied
    Although I don't currently own any of his pots I have had the opportunity to examine some. Compared to the others on the market he makes a quality product built to Alaska standards of abuse. If I needed any, his would be the first on the list to purchase.

Leave a comment:

• avidflyer
    replied
    These pots fish VERY well!!

Leave a comment:

• potbuilder
    started a topic Many Thanks Again !!

Many Thanks Again !!

Well another shrimp season is over. I'd like to thank all my customers both old and new for all your business this year i really appreciate it. Lets hope for getting back to 3 pots next year(but i doubt it).
    Like the old Bartles & James commercials said "We thank you for your support"

I do have tanner crab pots available if anyone is interested, 36x36x18 and they fold flat, $185.00 each Click image for larger version  Name:	tanner crab in pot.jpg Views:	0 Size:	68.2 KB ID:	2775184 Click image for larger version  Name:	21 tanner pot.jpg Views:	0 Size:	176.3 KB ID:	2775183

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X