Pickled shrimp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pickled shrimp?

Does anyone have a recipe for pickled shrimp? Can you pickle them like we do N. Pike?

No advice but tuned in. Sounds good.

Comment

I've never 'pickled' shrimp, but there are plenty of delicious halibut/shrimp ceviche recipes on the web.

Comment

Originally posted by fuhrerak View Post
        I've never 'pickled' shrimp, but there are plenty of delicious halibut/shrimp ceviche recipes on the web.
        Shrimp ceviche is the bomb!!!
        sigpicSpending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

Comment

I donít see why not. I did a google search and several recipes showed up. <br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I have pickled them, they were ok.<br/>Added veggies and spices. <br/>Havent done it again.<br/>Bk<br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            BK Marine Services 232-6399
            Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
            Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
            Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

I just did a a shrimp/halibut ceviche and served it as a salad. I have at least 3 cook books with ceviche recipes, they are all different and so I googled some up, compared recipes and combined what I liked. I have done raw shrimp before and it was awesome but the recipes I looked at had cooked shrimp which I did. Had several folks over for dinner...they were not into the pickled herring (Costco, drain juice, add more onion and mix with sour cream) but they did eat the ceviche. it is also great as appetizer with chips. or take flour tortilla and melt some cheese, add lettuce and put on ceviche...Awesome!! Like others said do google search and many will come up. Try the one from Bon Appetit that has tequila in it.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X