Clamming next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clamming next week

Anybody headed down to Clam gulch next week ?
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

Yes. But I am digging on the other side of the weather turns out for us. If not, we will have a nice camping trip and buy some clammage when we get back.

Comment

I'll repost what I said on the other post on this subject:
      With the current condition of our razor clams I am not going to harvest them this year from any eastside beaches.
      I think that is the best thing I can do for the sake of preserving this fishery.
      "The closer I get to nature the farther I am from idiots"

"Fishing and Hunting are only an addiction if you're trying to quit"

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kasilofchrisn again.
        ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
        I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
        The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Comment

http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/sf/EONR/i...n.NR&NRID=1915

Know before you go! Bag limit changes. I will also not be digging for the foreseeable future, clams are few and small.
          Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,
          Teach a man to fish and he'll also learn to drink, lie, and avoid the honey do list.

Comment

Just got back, About half dozen people down there and troopers checking limits and a ton of gill nets up and down the beach
            PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X