Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out our brand-new Alaska Fishing Magazine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out our brand-new Alaska Fishing Magazine!

We posted some info on this a few days ago, but some of you didn't get the memo. Be sure to check out our brand-new online magazine, Alaska Fishing Magazine. It's a quarterly, and deals with both freshwater and saltwater fishing, plus fish biology, fly tying and a ton of other stuff. This one has articles on winter kings, pike fishing, fly tying and a special feature article on a great fishing destination outside Alaska, Baja's East Cape area!

The current issue is our very first one, and the spring issue is coming up close behind. Check it out!

-Mike
    Michael Strahan
    Site Owner
    Alaska Hunt Consultant
    1 (907) 229-4501

Aha! More to read for the still winter bound....good idea! I did notice that what looks like sponsors on the right side of the main page, 3 of the 4 don't have any way to open or access them (like my friends at Ravencroft Lodge...)

Comment

Originally posted by Cap'n Ron View Post
      Aha! More to read for the still winter bound....good idea! I did notice that what looks like sponsors on the right side of the main page, 3 of the 4 don't have any way to open or access them (like my friends at Ravencroft Lodge...)
      Yes, we are still having technical issues with that and are working on it. Thankfully these are all free ads, so hopefully they help!

-Mike
      Michael Strahan
      Site Owner
      Alaska Hunt Consultant
      1 (907) 229-4501

Comment

Perhaps it's my iPad, but I couldn't get much of anything other than tide tables. So, e.g., "lost page" was all of the data on most entries. Hopefully, more will be available soon. Good luck!

Comment

Very nice. All of the contributors pieces were interesting but, for me, Rich Johnson's article "Proven Alaska Fly Patterns" was especially super. Congrats, "Alaska Fishing Magazine" just seems to get it right.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X