Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homerdave
    replied
    860 anglers, ~245 boats, ~145 or so fish...
    we got 3... not bad.
    just after this pic was taken the rod behind jim went off and we got another.
    no money fish, but about #11, #12, and a bit over #14....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Swissy
    replied
    Welp.... my usual pay into the Homer city and nothing in return - but a great day on the water, good friends and NOT AT WORK!! LOL

One lousy cod was my reward, but MAN what a day on the water. I'd be happy with that water on any summer day! Thanks to all for a great derby and congrats to those with fish.

Leave a comment:

• jrogers
    replied
    Originally posted by bullbuster View Post
    Back to the o.p.. Not that I'm jealous, well, not that jealous. OK, I am. Just a bit.

I should be hitting Homer about 5ish. Hotel, boat splash ....probably be ready for a taco about 7ish. Did you have anyplace in mind?

And all you other guys with the great fish. I humbly bow to you as I must have chosen the wrong path in life. I seem to have to work all the time. Unfortunately, my work is usually far from the water.

I'm in a white/blue SeaSport (24 EX) The Right OF Way. I haven't gotten my AOD flag yet, but holler anyway. We should all go to channel 68 or something right at 1 PM and let each other know waassup.
    BB,

Were you the one on Rabbit Creek Road with your flashers on? If so, I would have stopped to help, but with the snow and all the cars headed to school I didn't want to make a bad situation worse. What was the problem that caused you to have to stop? It didn't look like a good day to be towing but it looks like you are are getting rewarded for your perserverance wiht great weather this weekend. Good luck and I look forward to hearing the results.

Leave a comment:

• fullbush
    replied
    Fullofitbush,
    If you have your sorry bottom and a rod at the harbor no later than 7 AM, I will make a spot for you. I can't stand to see a grown man cry. You are grown aren't you?

We are going to try to eat at Don Jose's between 7 and 8 tonight. Just walk around repeating the word ODD. I will recognize you.
    Reps to ya!
    You are a gentleman and scholar my good man! Unfortunately you didn't give me quite enough notice, and I regretfully have to take a rain check. I've made plans w/ my grandkids to go fish the Big Lake derby tomorrow. Me and my grand kids on the winners podium at Big Lake pale in comparison to Homer. Oh well it is what it is.....a consolation prize. FYI you'll be welcome to accompany me on my endeavors any time in the future however.

Leave a comment:

• MRFISH
    replied
    Fullofitbush,
    If you have your sorry bottom and a rod at the harbor no later than 7 AM, I will make a spot for you.
    FB, don't forget your SPORTfishing license and king stamp. Your CFEC card ain't going to cut it.

Leave a comment:

• Mark Collett
    replied
    Even more "creative"

Fullbush--------how about wearing that pretty pink dress?It might get you a ride.:shot::nyanya:

Leave a comment:

• AKBoater
    replied
    Fullofitbush,
    If you have your sorry bottom and a rod at the harbor no later than 7 AM, I will make a spot for you. I can't stand to see a grown man cry. You are grown aren't you?

We are going to try to eat at Don Jose's between 7 and 8 tonight. Just walk around repeating the word ODD. I will recognize you.
    You could have been more creative. I would have made him walk around saying "I like to wear a pretty pink dress." But I guess I'm just mean like that....:nyanya:

Leave a comment:

• bullbuster
    replied
    Originally posted by fullbush View Post
    I'll be home during the derby composing my post groveling to get a boat for next years derby..:upset::upset::upset:
    Fullofitbush,

Leave a comment:

• kodiakcombo
    replied
    Good luck to all anglers heading out for the derby! I look forward to all the reports, rumors, etc..someday I'll make the trip.

Leave a comment:

• fullbush
    replied
    Home Alone No Prom date

I'll be home during the derby composing my post groveling to get a boat for next years derby..:upset::upset::upset:

Leave a comment:

• wildwill
    replied
    Well wife and I are sneaking out early--we'll be down by 11:00am tomorrow, drop some stuff by the rental, and will try to get out on the water for a bit. If my gal is feeling well we will troll for a bit, if a little queezy, may just explore a bit and check in a few buds who are out fishing. She does better when we are moving along--just getting over her morning sickness with the little one on the way, so not wanting to push her, and just happy if she goes out for a bit. Rest of our folks will not arrive until later in the evening, so could be up for a beer. I'm in slip GG-6.

Will

Leave a comment:

• Swissy
    replied
    dammit... snow today screwed me from going out and playing - hill from the house the 'Baroo' stays at was far too slick until later in the day to move. She now sits in U-17 slip waiting tomorrows action. And the forecast is looking goooooooooooood!

I may be down for a meeting of the brews! Lemme know details and I'll see if I can make it.

Leave a comment:

• bullbuster
    replied
    Originally posted by FamilyMan View Post

Anyone want to meet up for either dinner and/or a cold one in Homer the evening of 3/18; the evening before the tourney?
    Back to the o.p.. Not that I'm jealous, well, not that jealous. OK, I am. Just a bit.

I should be hitting Homer about 5ish. Hotel, boat splash ....probably be ready for a taco about 7ish. Did you have anyplace in mind?

And all you other guys with the great fish. I humbly bow to you as I must have chosen the wrong path in life. I seem to have to work all the time. Unfortunately, my work is usually far from the water.

I'm in a white/blue SeaSport (24 EX) The Right OF Way. I haven't gotten my AOD flag yet, but holler anyway. We should all go to channel 68 or something right at 1 PM and let each other know waassup.

Leave a comment:

• fishook
    replied
    anyone have an open set,,,,,,,, just got off the slope would like to fish $$$$$$$$$ pm me.....

Leave a comment:

• homerdave
    replied
    Yep, so far the forecast is E 10 and 2', so hopefully that wont change much.

Leave a comment:

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X