No announcement yet.

Homer Winter King Tourney on 3/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you both know my feelings already! LOL!!!

Originally posted by Cliffhanger View Post
    My hard-working wife Ruth had the day off today and finally boated her first winter king on the boat she owns 50% of. A 15lb. white king. I was very happy for her. She is not going to be able to fish the tournament with us on Sat. so this was her consolation prize.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46740[/ATTACH]

That's it for fishing for me until Saturday...
    Year round saltwater fishing adventures in Homer, AK.
    http://muttleycrewfishing.com

Comment

none of the kings posted on this thread look fit for human consumption and all should be sent to me for proper disposal. PM me for an address.
      I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Comment

the proof is in the pudding...

actually it is in the oven
        Attached Files
        Alaska Board of Game 2015 tour... "Kicking the can down the road"
        http://www.alaskabackcountryhunters.org/

Comment

Oven!?!? Where's your grill, Dave!?

Originally posted by homerdave View Post
          actually it is in the oven
          Year round saltwater fishing adventures in Homer, AK.
          http://muttleycrewfishing.com

Comment

Just thought I would let everyone know I did my part removing $$ fish!Click image for larger version

Name:	king1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	2478804Click image for larger version

Name:	dinna.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	2478805

Comment

Nice Fish!!
              "Safety does not happen by accident, it's a choice"

Comment

Originally posted by Muttley Crew Fishing View Post
                Oven!?!? Where's your grill, Dave!?
                frozen in the ice, covered with snow... but we'll eat a bunch as sashimi anyway...

Comment

Nice fish everyone! Jim, that's a great way for your wife to break in the boat....a white king. Awesome!

Good luck to you guys. Looks like the weathers going to be great.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yep, so far the forecast is E 10 and 2', so hopefully that wont change much.

Comment

anyone have an open set,,,,,,,, just got off the slope would like to fish $$$$$$$$$ pm me.....

Comment

Originally posted by FamilyMan View Post

Anyone want to meet up for either dinner and/or a cold one in Homer the evening of 3/18; the evening before the tourney?
                        Back to the o.p.. Not that I'm jealous, well, not that jealous. OK, I am. Just a bit.

I should be hitting Homer about 5ish. Hotel, boat splash ....probably be ready for a taco about 7ish. Did you have anyplace in mind?

And all you other guys with the great fish. I humbly bow to you as I must have chosen the wrong path in life. I seem to have to work all the time. Unfortunately, my work is usually far from the water.

I'm in a white/blue SeaSport (24 EX) The Right OF Way. I haven't gotten my AOD flag yet, but holler anyway. We should all go to channel 68 or something right at 1 PM and let each other know waassup.
                        Live life and love it
                        Love life and live it

Comment

dammit... snow today screwed me from going out and playing - hill from the house the 'Baroo' stays at was far too slick until later in the day to move. She now sits in U-17 slip waiting tomorrows action. And the forecast is looking goooooooooooood!

I may be down for a meeting of the brews! Lemme know details and I'll see if I can make it.
                          '04 Hewescraft 24' Searunner
                          200hp Honda 4stroke
                          + multiple other 'toys'...

Comment

Well wife and I are sneaking out early--we'll be down by 11:00am tomorrow, drop some stuff by the rental, and will try to get out on the water for a bit. If my gal is feeling well we will troll for a bit, if a little queezy, may just explore a bit and check in a few buds who are out fishing. She does better when we are moving along--just getting over her morning sickness with the little one on the way, so not wanting to push her, and just happy if she goes out for a bit. Rest of our folks will not arrive until later in the evening, so could be up for a beer. I'm in slip GG-6.

Will
                            Since the World is 2/3 Water and Only 1/3 Land, Figures the Good Lord Intended I Fish More Than I Plow.

Comment

Home Alone No Prom date

I'll be home during the derby composing my post groveling to get a boat for next years derby..:upset::upset::upset:
                              sigpic

I'm taking a poll
                              <--------click this star if you think I should run for Gov

Comment

Good luck to all anglers heading out for the derby! I look forward to all the reports, rumors, etc..someday I'll make the trip.
                                Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
                                www.kodiakcombos.com

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X