Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Su Access?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Little Su Access?

    Has anybody been to the public launch at Burma landing with the fire at Pt. McKenzie?

    Marty

  • #2
    Anyone interested in the Little Su should see Craig Medred's column,"Little Su becoming victim of those who love it," in today's Anchorage Daily News.

    Comment


    • #3
      access or not?

      has anyone figured out if Burma landing can be accessed due to the fires? Thanks.

      Comment


      • #4
        Access

        Some friends said the river looks to be out of shape when they passed over it at the Parks highway. I suppose the warm weather has made for a lot of runoff...

        Marty

        Comment


        • #5
          You should seriously look at the river, near Houston, before you attempt going all the way in to fish. High and rolling, muddy.
          "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
          ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

          Comment


          • #6
            Craig's article bought up some good points, I have seen some big boats that should not be on there, also seen a couple of canoes that got swamped and or hit by some of those big boats

            Comment

            Footer Adsense

            Collapse
            Working...
            X