Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pike in the Valley

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pike in the Valley

    The wife and I would like to get out on the water here in the Valley with a reasonable chance of catching some pike. We have a boat and a free day! Any recommendations on lakes, techniques, depths to find them this early?
    Thanks

  • #2
    If your boat is capable of navigating the Big Su, you cannot not catch pike on any one of the west side tributaries. Any fresh water slough or creek will yeild pike. Lots of them.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

    Comment

    Footer Adsense

    Collapse
    Working...
    X