Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larsen Lake near Talkeetna

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Larsen Lake near Talkeetna

    Has anyone out there fished in Larsen Lake near Talkeetna? How was it? I've been wanting to ice fish it for years, but haven't had the opportunity. THis could be my year!

  • #2
    Burbot only. A friend says there are rainbow and lakers in there though. We were playing on snowmobiles more than fishing, so did not give it a fair shake. Spoke with locals that have caught some nice ones at the west end of the lake. It is DEEP.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

    Comment

    Footer Adsense

    Collapse
    Working...
    X