Homer Charters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homer Charters

With this cold snap the past few weeks, I can't help but begin planning my summer charters. I'm looking into options in the Homer area. Anyone offer and recommendations for quality halibut/king guys? Anybody fished with Spirit Charters? Thinking of a trip or two in May and maybe another come July to get some lings (any ling cod recommendations?).
    "The Gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent in fishing" Assyrian Tablet 2000 B.C.

Before I got my boat I fished with K-Bay charters all the time. Great charter. I fished for Halibut and one time for Lings.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Comment

I personlly recommend Fishhomer. This guy is the best. i think his webpage is fishhomer.com

Comment

I've been using Captain Pete for years. Great charter. Website is http://www.captpete.com. He does winter kings also.

Comment

Cptn. Steve Button

If you want a great time and plenty of fish; this is your man...

Crystal Sea Charters - 745-8577

hands down in the top five for customer satisfaction and makes fishes fins quiver...
          "He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit is better than he who takes a city." ~ Proverbs 16:32

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X