Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Fly Caught King of The Year!

Probably shoulda mentioned it was landlocked
    I choose to fly fish, not because its easy, but because its hard.

that is one more then I've caught this year still waiting for some water to open up here in fairbanks ( I should be out next week) then I get back to Juneau may 16 and those spring kings better watch out cause I'm coming for them

Comment

Nice AKPM. Was that at twin lakes? I was thinking about heading over there today with my fly rod. I have been practicing far the last hour in the yard and it's getting old.

Comment

Well my wife is tired of listening to me talk about fishing. I am heading out to Twin Lakes now. I'll have to grab a pic too.

Comment

I hooked a decent one on a lime trude last night, lost him though musta been at least 10 inches...

I'll be back out tonight

Comment

Ugh...it was windy as crap out there. No luck on my end plus I lost my egg pattern. AKPM got a pic of the fly you were having luck with?

Comment

Ugh.

That's just sad...

You got me and probably quite few others; good one PM. :rolleyes:
              "He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit is better than he who takes a city." ~ Proverbs 16:32

Comment

Your a Twin Lakes Terrorist I presume?

I'm liking the new saltwater regs - 3 Kings/PP/PD and 2 rods/PP

Uncovered the boat today. Hooked up the batteries. She fired up on the first crank. Definately a good sign.

Now to stock up on herring. Hope there isn't a shortage on bait herring again.

Comment

I was using a little leadwing coachman, I also had luck on a hares ear and a lime trude fish damp

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X