Bone Yards Jigging Rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bone Yards Jigging Rods

Here are a few pictures of Jims new jigging rods. I have one and just love the feel of it in my hands.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Comment

Living the Alaskan Dream
      Gary Keller
      Anchorage, AK

Comment

Living the Alaskan Dream
        Gary Keller
        Anchorage, AK

Comment

Awesome. I can't wait to test it out this year. Hopefully you still have my favorite jigs!!!!
          The only thing worse than a Subaru is the as*hole who drives it.

Comment

Originally posted by wldboar View Post
            Awesome. I can't wait to test it out this year. Hopefully you still have my favorite jigs!!!!
            Got your special jigs!!!!
            Living the Alaskan Dream
            Gary Keller
            Anchorage, AK

Comment

Living the Alaskan Dream
              Gary Keller
              Anchorage, AK

Comment

Thanks gary......we have spent a long time developing and testing them..... They will last a long time and they are made here in the usa.......
                BONEYARDBAITS THE BEST HALIBUT, ROCKFISH GRUBS ON THE PLANET....''06'' WORLD RECORD LINGCOD ''08'' HOMER HALIBUT DERBY WINNER''. BOTH FISH CAUGHT WITH BONEYARDBAIT GRUBS WWW.BONEYARDBAITS.COM

Comment

Dang, how much does a quality peice of equipment like that go for?

They look attractive and durable

Comment

Last picture on the left, I love that reel. What is that line called again?
                    Living the Alaskan Dream
                    Gary Keller
                    Anchorage, AK

Comment

the first reel is a custom accurate 270 loaded with 30 ygk 8 strand ultra jigging line....reel is $550.00 the line is 125.00 for 600 meters its on a 5-0 calstar team boneyard '' DECKLOADER'' rod for 250.00 ...........fishing with me '' PRICELESS'' our clients get the best to fish with......when you fish light you feel the bite.......
                      BONEYARDBAITS THE BEST HALIBUT, ROCKFISH GRUBS ON THE PLANET....''06'' WORLD RECORD LINGCOD ''08'' HOMER HALIBUT DERBY WINNER''. BOTH FISH CAUGHT WITH BONEYARDBAIT GRUBS WWW.BONEYARDBAITS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by boneyardbaits View Post
                        the first reel is a custom accurate 270 loaded with 30 ygk 8 strand ultra jigging line....reel is $550.00 the line is 125.00 for 600 meters its on a 5-0 calstar team boneyard '' DECKLOADER'' rod for 250.00 ...........fishing with me '' PRICELESS'' our clients get the best to fish with......when you fish light you feel the bite.......

So when are we going fishing?????
                        Living the Alaskan Dream
                        Gary Keller
                        Anchorage, AK

Comment

soon........

Comment

Boneyard,

Where did you get the Jigmaster pe-4 reel? From the specs I've found it looks like the perfect jigging reel for braid, no larger than needed for the amount of line you can spool on it, plenty of drag, and light enough to jig all day w/o wearing yourself out.
                            Last edited by Paul H; 05-06-2009, 12:42.
                            Those that are successful in Alaska are those who are flexible, and allow the reality of life in Alaska to shape their dreams, vs. trying to force their dreams on the reality of Alaska.

If you have a tenuous grasp of reality, Alaska is not for you.

Comment

Some of the rods for sale...

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/spo/1156468132.html
                              sigpic

Heavy Hitter Fishing
                              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy...54441957966186

Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro-Staff

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X