Safe-T Pullers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe-T Pullers

I've got a friend that is wanting to know if these pullers live up to their reputation. Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about these?

Prefer Safe-T-Haulers

The motor is mounted on the verticle secured shaft of the davit and not swinging around. Same company, same motor, same quality but IMO a much improved product.
    Hauls my 5 shrimp pots with ease. Have been through a couple of other brands and styles and they did not last a season and I'm not commercial, just go as often as I can. Mine works like a charm!

Ed
    Afflicted by condition human

Comment

I had the light commercial model on the old hewescraft and used it for 6 seasons before selling the boat. It pulled five pots, longlined without issues. I have the same set up on the new boat, too. Potbuilder really talks up the electrodyne pullers. They are worth a look as well.
      sigpicSpending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

Comment

I'll have a working demo model at all the sportsmans shows. First show is this weekend Ma-Su Outdoorsmans show followed by the show in anchorage the following weekend.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	ED blue tarp.JPG small pic.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	2463778
        sigpic
        Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
        Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
        Ropes, Buoys, Bait
        alaskashrimppots.com
        akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
        907 775 1692

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not too sure what my friend is going to end up doing. The boat is too small for a hydraulic setup, although I argue that with him since I put a hydraulic pulling system, Honda Pack, David, Block, valve and hoses in a 17' bayliner runabout and commercially fished 225 pots out of that for an entire summer. Anyhow, hydraulic is pretty spendy.

Thanks again.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X