Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today

I took my daughter Ryann out today for a few hours at Chena Lake... We caught 2 6-inch salmon and an 8 inch char. All went back down the hole, but man I sure have been thinking... When I lived in Italy, they made a dish out of sardines where they sautéed them coated in flour with onions, and then basically pickle them in vinegar and oil. Really tasty, and I was thinking the small fish from chena might substitute very well for the sardines. Anyhow, lots of fun. The fish were hittin pretty often, it’s just a little hard to fully pay attention and hook one with a 4 year old. Was a great day though! Anyone interested in my recipe send me a note.
    AKShawn

Comment

Sounds like it would be a good recipe for hooligan. My family members love that stuff.....I personally cannot stand the smell when they are cooking it.

Fish On!
      You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...

http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/

Comment

thanks for the reort

well i made it home on the 28 and just sending time with the family now lookin to make it out maybe next weekend hope the weather stays nice.

matt

Comment

Caribouhunter = Pitts?
          sigpic
          Proudly Serving Since 1997
          The circle is complete again, finally. The force is once again balanced!
          "Only a Sith deals in absolutes in regards to fishing!"

Comment

yup

yea its me

Comment

Oh right on man! Well I leave here tomorrow and will be back in the banks around the 5th. Any issues with flights since Redoubt blew?
              sigpic

Comment

not for me

no i didnt have a problem left balad on the 26 and got here at 130 am on the 28 so it was really smooth. the only thing is for me we flew to atlanta instead of goin to dallas i dont know what hte deal was but everyone was goin through atlanta but then it was to seattle and to fairbanks. they delayed us for about 20 min because the volcano blew like 30 min befoire but it was a preety smooth trip. hit me up when you get back if you are goin to hit the hard water im not heading out of here till the 13 time frame.

Comment

The flights have been going during daylight.

No fishing report for you, I am waiting for you to go out. Will be my last ice fishing til November.

See ya soon
                  sigpic
                  Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
                  www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Comment

U know it buddy! About 6 days or so!
                    sigpic

Comment

Footer Ad Module 300 x 300

Collapse

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X