Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right on Soggy! It's art in progress. We're a grass roots team here so no worries. I'm too old and been at it too long to get wound up over the small details so just keep on keeping on.

Consider laying the tracks down in seperate takes and mixing later. Bottom line...lets make some fish films.
    Alaska Outdoors Television ~ Outdoor Channel

Comment

Originally posted by tdelarm View Post
      Right on Soggy! It's art in progress. We're a grass roots team here so no worries. I'm too old and been at it too long to get wound up over the small details so just keep on keeping on.

Consider laying the tracks down in seperate takes and mixing later. Bottom line...lets make some fish films.
      Ugg... the studio is what got me all sideways. These guys are doing better just in jams. The recording on myspace was with a little doohickey in my living room with the congas in the kitchen... It sounds better than anything we've done in the studio.

It'll sound really "right" if it is 4 beers into the night. heh.

Thumbs up to everyone...

Oh ... I made a little blog about the song. I might add a link for Alaska Outdoor TV there... already one for AOD.
      "...just because we didn't agree with you doesn't mean we didn't have good discussion. It just means you missed it." -JMG-

Comment

Me Likey...

Hey Soggy-

I listened to the myspace tracks. You've got some nice sounding stuff.
        Really!

Me Likey!

FISHAPLOOZA-FEST OR BUST!
        Doc
        Cape CARES - San Marcos, Honduras - video

Comment

Originally posted by RSKY BIZ View Post
          Hey Soggy-

Really!

Me Likey!

Doc
          All your little cartoon characters... you're missing the one where the moose chases Chuck into the drum set.
          "...just because we didn't agree with you doesn't mean we didn't have good discussion. It just means you missed it." -JMG-

Comment

Tim and Soggy..

Making Alaska Movies with Clam soup writing stuff to compliment the moments..
            Sounds very exciting..
            Fishapalosers Might end up being something more..And then.. you know
            Something not right about Soggy not going to be there for fishapaloser..:mad:
            what do we have to do the make it happen ???

Max
            When you come to a fork in the trail, take it!

Rentals for Canoes, Kayaks, Rafts, boats serving the Kenai canoe trail system and the Kenai river for over 15 years. www.alaskacanoetrips.com

Comment

Originally posted by RSKY BIZ View Post
              Hey Soggy-

Really!

Me Likey!

Doc
              True Dat Everyting Irie!!!!

sigpic
              www.arcticangler.ca
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy_7mPiqoqw&t=11s

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskacanoe View Post
                Making Alaska Movies with Clam soup writing stuff to compliment the moments..
                Sounds very exciting..
                Fishapalosers Might end up being something more..And then.. you know
                Something not right about Soggy not going to be there for fishapaloser..:mad:
                what do we have to do the make it happen ???

Max
                I've been over this...

In my whole life I think I only ever made one plan. Everything else has been the product of being in the moment. Like the song Here And Now. Wherever I happen to be, that is where I am.

But, now I have a plan, and it is about paddling around the islands in my canoe this summer.

I'd like to sell the trailer first, but, I'll walk away from it too if I need to. It's just an encumberance on an otherwise free life. Some folks like having a home, but, I don't like it too much. It becomes too much of a master to me.

I figure wherever I am at the end of summer, that's where I'll be. If I don't drown or get run over by a cruise ship, I am going to go to Kake at the very least. I figure when I'm done, I'll be down to the shirt on my back, and, I know a lot of you don't get that, but, it is a lifestyle that really identifies with me... I am, in most respects, a minimalist. I got saddled with all of this other crap.

Comment

Bumping -

We've been working on "tracks" for the last month. Things that should be easy seem to take a lot of time when others are involved.

The Unity (in time) will have a mastered copy.

In the meantime, I think I've written 4 or 5 more songs (maybe more) in the idle times. One about hunting that I like, another for the Tea Parties, but that's going to become dated before everyone else has done their part, and one called Are You Hearin' Me which is like POWS talkiing to eachother through the prison wall. Those three are probably favorites with me right now... oh, another one called Holy Sight is pretty cool too.

Anyway, just passing through to let you know The Fishapaloozer song is the priority for the group to finish right now.... which, in their language, might translate into weeks.

Comment

Hey - You 'Came Up' for Air!!

Originally posted by SoggyMountain View Post
                    Bumping -

We've been working on "tracks" for the last month. Things that should be easy seem to take a lot of time when others are involved.

The Unity (in time) will have a mastered copy.

In the meantime, I think I've written 4 or 5 more songs (maybe more) in the idle times. One about hunting that I like, another for the Tea Parties, but that's going to become dated before everyone else has done their part, and one called Are You Hearin' Me which is like POWS talkiing to eachother through the prison wall. Those three are probably favorites with me right now... oh, another one called Holy Sight is pretty cool too.

Anyway, just passing through to let you know The Fishapaloozer song is the priority for the group to finish right now.... which, in their language, might translate into weeks.
                    Way to go, Soggy! Sounds like you have been hard at work - even creating in your 'idle' time...
                    Your perseverance can only pay off.

Thanks for bumping the thread - I couldn't remember where your link was posted when I wanted to listen again.
                    (Listening now - in the ER!)

Keep On Keepin' On!

Doc
                    Cape CARES - San Marcos, Honduras - video

Comment

Thanks for the update soggy and glad to see you stop in for a minute
                      Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Comment

Footer Ad Module 300 x 300

Collapse

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X